Looking for a new wand?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
tried one out for a couple of days, the glide on that is not good, the wand itself scratches easy, so it looks like crap after a while.

Name
Nate W.
Search feature is your friend... Now having said that, GG made a glide to replace the factory one. People have said it does scratch easily and as Rhino1 said, looks like crap in a short period of time.

The goods people said, is that it's lite weight, and a big head. That's about it. Ask Mr. NetworkCarpetCleaner for some info. I thought he said he used it, but then again could be FOS....... Love ya too Brian...... :twisted:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have a friend who is returning his. mexican junk anyways.

Ryan

I've used one quite a bit. Their sweet for commercial, and worthless for homes. If you are only planning on using it on CGD and wide open areas its the best wand I've used for that.

Buy a GreenHorn from Superior (banner up top) or get one of Cobbs knock off's if you want the sweetest wand available.

Dolly

The swivel wand called the bentley is the finest and best wand you could ever use in my opinion. I love it.
You can get it from MYTEE......

Mike Draper

the prochem Titanium wand is prolly the most ergonomic wand out there for residential cleaning. It's easy to maneuver, has an extremely short head profile so you can get under furniture. Buy one, extend the jets, throw on a nice green glide and you'll never go back to another wand. I've even got a temperature gauge on mine.

mikes004.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Nate The Great said:
[quote="C&S":23u1p8yy]i have a friend who is returning his. mexican junk anyways.

Chavez isn't going to like you too much anymore!!! :twisted:[/quote:23u1p8yy]

sorry chavez,

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dolly said:
The swivel wand called the bentley is the finest and best wand you could ever use in my opinion. I love it.

I agree ...

The Bentley with the new jet system seems to be be the best-cleaning wand available.
(with or without the swivel)

Side-by-side, it outcleaned the CMP 14" with angled-jets and glide.

Larry

Ryan

Larry Cobb said:
Dolly said:

I agree ...

The Bentley with the new jet system seems to be be the best-cleaning wand available.
(with or without the swivel)

Side-by-side, it outcleaned the CMP 14" with angled-jets and glide.

Larry

I thought they stopped making them until the glide issue was over?

Name
John LaBarbera
We stopped shipping the Bentley (as well as our other wands) with glides. We have the issues before the Appellate Court and the USPTO. Hopefully we see some justice in this matter for all of us soon.

Dolly

I hope they do what is right...that justice will prevail and and the court has some common sense.

God bless you John for what you and your company has gone through because of these people.....

Name
John LaBarbera
Dolly said:
I hope they do what is right...that justice will prevail and and the court has some common sense.

God bless you John for what you and your company has gone through because of these people.....

Thanks, Darlene.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom