Looking for another Butler

dgargan

I'm looking to add another van and I want another Butler. I am having trouble locating one that fits my needs. Please keep your eyes out for a Butler that has under 75000 miles and is priced under $30,000. Butler has no used vans with machines on their site and none in the classified section. That's weird!

All I am finding are ones with over 100,000 miles or ones that are like I looked at yesterday. 2007 and they still want $43,000. As much as I like them I can't justify $40,000 to $50,000 for a new one.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I will have a few next winter, but they will have over 100k miles. They will be refurbished completely and in mint condition. pricing will be in the high teens to low 20's.

F

FB7777

Hey Dave, give Tommy Overstreet a call he's in SC and may be able to locate one for you 540-586-0612

also, let Butler know you are in the market for a used unit with those conditions... some used units don't even make the website before they are sold

I know Butler is in the business of selling new and reconditioned units, but it is in their best interest to help their customers sell their old units off the classified Butler site before they purchase their new butler system

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
They are~ I usually have them pre-sold before they are actually ready and almost every year one goes to a prior buyer.

woodsey

Hi David, Do you still have the TNT ? Tell Liz and the kids We said HI. Woodsey

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Ken under the word Hagopian can you put the word EAST and I will buyem:)

Mikey P

Administrator
fred boyle said:
Hey Dave, give Tommy Overstreet a call he's in SC and may be able to locate one for you 540-586-0612 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              540-586-0612      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

also, let Butler know you are in the market for a used unit with those conditions... some used units don't even make the website before they are sold

I know Butler is in the business of selling new and reconditioned units, but it is in their best interest to help their customers sell their old units off the classified Butler site before they purchase their new butler system

Overstreet ripped off Duane Oxley on some machines and myself for advertising dollars.

I would not recommend him.

dgargan

I have talked to Tommy but all the ones he has are high miles or in the $40,000 range. I want to stay at $30,000 and under. This is a van I will be adding so it won't be full time at first.

jeff yes I still have the TNT and my 03 Butler and I still have a modified Electric set up that is a Bob Savage hybrid

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Call Mike at cleaners Depot 800-334-5747 he has a unit with 5000 and a brand new crate motor installed . The van was very clean on the outside . Don't quote me, but I believe he said 15,000.

gene

joe harper

Name
joe harper
GeneMiller said:
Call Mike at cleaners Depot 800-334-5747 he has a unit with 5000 and a brand new crate motor installed . The van was very clean on the outside . Don't quote me, but I believe he said 15,000.

gene

Gene

Are you talking about Mike in Del Rey beach... :?:

If so....I purchased chem's from MIke for years..."Great Guy..!!"

I remember when he was re-furbing that unit..."Mike" is very ANAL about his equipment.."
If he is selling the UNIT...you can be assured it is in TOP NOTCH" condition.. :!:

Tell Mike that I said HELLO... 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom