Looking for another machine again

Name
Scott
The jackass who was selling me his 805 and truck backed out and sold it to someone who offered him all cash for it because he didnt want a check. Guy had me drive down from Reno to So Cal and pay a mechanic to go through it and everything. Keep me in mind with anything out there. Again, I am looking for a smaller box truck preferably and a bigger machine. No 421 or smaller horsepower machines. I have $23K left to spend since we just bought a machine in July as well. I appreciate the help guys.\

joe harper

Name
joe harper
scottpeterson83 said:
The jackass who was selling me his 805 and truck backed out and sold it to someone who offered him all cash for it because he didnt want a check. Guy had me drive down from Reno to So Cal and pay a mechanic to go through it and everything. Keep me in mind with anything out there. Again, I am looking for a smaller box truck preferably and a bigger machine. No 421 or smaller horsepower machines. I have $23K left to spend since we just bought a machine in July as well. I appreciate the help guys.\

Scott there is a great deal on an 805...on trunkmountdeal.com..... !gotcha!

http://www.truckmountdeals.com/consignm ... 26&imgID=1

I can put you in this one..... :idea: But ...I would need a little more money..!

HarperCarpetCleaning0102.jpg

251.jpg

250.jpg

09-06-09_1850.jpg

S4011075.jpg

259.jpg

Jimbo

Hey Scott...How about one of these spiffy Penske trucks to throw that 805 in?...here is one back in Utah...kinda low miles...https://www.penskeusedtrucks.com/used-t ... er=9933459

I think the truck is 12k...but they do have a 'Make an Offer' button on the page...the gentleman in Utah does not want less than 14k for the 805...so you would be close...especially if he could load you up with tools and reels and hose...

Name
Scott
Jim,
I saw that one and was going to look at it but what turned me off was that the machine took diesel and I didnt want my guys smelling like diesel walking into someones house. Have you ever dealt with this issue before?

Jimbo

Give Loren Egland a call...he is the guru of Steamway machines...at Delta Steamway in Antioch, CA 925-778-6114

He will give you an honest opinion of that setup.

Back
Top Bottom