Looking for hydroforce sprayer parts

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
My brain isn't what it used to be memory wise.

My pre sprayer has a dial unit in the valve. It froze (I asked my son 3 times if he brought it in)

I think it's hydro force? I just can't think of the name. It's old wit a Teflon grip.

Any ideas where to locate a valve... cheap? Once things pick up I'll buy a new 9 to 1 unit and call it a day.

Have a great day!

Ross

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You could have called me. Would have helped you out to get back up and running. Hopefully Larry helped you out. A new non adjustable retails for $69.56 as a point of reference

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey Ross,
On the non-adjustable Hydro Force you can still adjust the mix ratio by inserting different screw-on rings on your intake junk. May want to ask John for that stuff if your just getting parts and not a whole new rig.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dultmeier has those adjustable demi valves..........I believe they go for around ..............$25

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hey Ross that price Larry gave you for a Real Dema is a good price. If he ships it priority mail for 5.99 then order it. I am working on pricing for actual DEMA valves but right now I cant match larry's price on a real dema

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I have never liked the adjustable ones. many moons ago, thousands maybe, I had one that wasn't working right. Later I figured the two weeks it wasn't working right cost me a hundred dollars in chemicals. I prefer to mix a little stronger or add a little bit of something if the carpets are bad. Next job if they are not bad I will add some water to dilute more.

Mikey P

Administrator
We run with no colored meter tips.

You get better high heat performance.

Less (as in no) clogging.

Works better with powders.

And we intentionally run out every 800 feet or so. Theres at least a 50% chance that the next job or other areas wont be suited for the current prespray so we'd rather not have to pour it out and save.

I'd say on average we get two years out of the HF Dema valve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom