Looking for......

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Anyone out there willing to share their email template they send to a customer with a "get ready for your cleaning" type content?

We call the day before the appointment to review what needs to be prepped, but I would like to start sending out a confirmation email with the appointment date and time and a checklist of what the homeowner should do before we arrive.

Who's got something to share with this MB newbie?

Thanks in advance. I don't doubt you all will come though for me based on what I've see so far on this board!

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
This is just one of the many reasons why I like this board. Awesome guys to know. Aren’t you glad we ( Mike and I tagged along with you and Bill) went to dinner? Even if you did have to put up with me. Amygeorge.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Amy I was stoked that you guys joined us. You're truly delightful and very candid. I love that in a person. Certainly not someone to 'put up with'. Glad to have met you both and so many others.

Reactions: amygeorge

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Ok mike. So the big question is...can I send this through SM?

You'll blow me away if you say yes! I imagine you can set up some sort of a template that would then automatically populate the persons name like it did for the email you sent out today....

I'm beyond excited if this can be done this way. I'm not too savvy with outlook. I know there would be a way for me to create an email like this in outlook and just manually fill in the person's name, but I think doing in SM would be better/easier. Or I would do in constant contact if its not a functionality of SM since I can pretty it up there instead of just sending plain copy.

Mikey P

Administrator
Absolutely. The email goes through their server but all returns cone back to you.

Save your letter as a template. We have one for carpet and one for hard surface

I'll get you the " Dear______" code to start your letters with

Last edited:
Reactions: PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I do use the email feature in SM to send out estimates and invoices, but never thought (or knew) that it had the capabilities to send reminders or as a marketing tool. This is fantastic. Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom