Looking to buy a new cat pump...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Where is the best place to get them? Price wise I saw someone post like $400 for a new one.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
TW is the Service Manager at Superior. One of the best TM mechanics I have ever met. It sounds like I'm biased because of my relationship with superior. I was a customer first, I still buy products from them, and TW is great at diagnostics.

Reactions: bensurdi

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Where is the best place to get them? Price wise I saw someone post like $400 for a new one.
:eekk:
Four hundred? That doesn't sound right, that sounds really low unless its a very small pump.

You can try Wintrax or Dultmeiers they both sell them but you'll need model number.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Local supplier-Seal Kit & valve kit- $327.00----------- Dultmeiers- $218

Local supplier-Cat pump 3CP1140RS.3400- $864.00---- Dultmeiers- $599

Good call!! The pump has 4,000 hours on it what would you guys do, buy new, or rebuild the old one?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Keith with 4,000 hours with that many hours who's knows how much is left in the rods and crank? Could be years or could be months?

I think I'd replace it if you have the cash it's another $400.00 but you won't deal with pump issues for a long, long time. If not rebuild it for the $218.00 and ride her out and see how long she can get you. Two hundred is not a bad gamble.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom