Looks like Glides are legal now

Mikey P

Administrator
I see Ken Handicap Placard Harris has an ad in ICS showing a Green Glide knock off plain as day.

Maybe Ken is giving reach around to HR.

or John Laquenta and Lisa just dont have the same techniques..

G

George V

I can't believe glides were ever illegal to being with!!!!

I'd have to find another job without em...

steve g

Name
steve garrett
the whole thing is so damn dumb, anyone that wants one can get one. HR has NEVER stopped the flow of glides, instead they have likely pissed away several 100k or maybe even a mil in legal fees. I know HR supposedly has money pouring out its office windows, but wasting that much money can't be good even for someone that has alot. perhaps they would help their PR if they publicly stated the reason they don't want people to use glides. I have heard everything from they have a legal budget and have to spend so much on enforcement to they just hate regular cleaners.

I don't see how or why an average cleaner running a glide has any effect on them.

F

FB7777

I was always able to get glides for my Butler wands so not all designs were illegal

Been buying them from Ken Harris for years, even had a warranty issue resolved easily, seems like more BB BS ... beside didn't you just call your former friend Greenie a crook in another thread?

One could argue that GG stole the concept from Ken

don't know or care to know all the particulars of the HR lawsuit but I do know that someone who represents themselves in a court of law has a fool for a client

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
pfred said:
I was always able to get glides for my Butler wands so not all designs were illegal

Been buying them from Ken Harris for years, even had a warranty issue resolved easily, seems like more BB BS ... beside didn't you just call your former friend Greenie a crook in another thread?

don't know or care to know all the particulars of the HR lawsuit but I do know that someone who represents themselves in a court of law has a fool for a client

Does this mean you're done pouting and will start posting again Fred?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Art Kelley said:
pfred said:

Does this mean you're done pouting and will start posting again Fred?

what was he pouting over??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom