Looks like we have a Winner.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mr John Burris pack your bags.

Congratulations you've won the complete Connections pass compliments of Mikey's Board.

If for what ever reason you decide not to go, Steve From Omaha will get the pass.
Please confirm asap that you will indeed make it out.

See you there!

-JB-

Name
JB
Hey Danny,

Jealous much?

Thanks yall! Very cool! :wink:

John Watson

Congratulations John, Hope to see your suck ass self there. Just joking.

still hope to see you there, I enjoyed our conversations at Mikeys.

Think you might wear a different hat this time???

-JB-

Name
JB
Prolly, but don't worry, it will be uglier!

I'll do anything to make me look pretty, I'm so vain!

-JB-

Name
JB
God I hoe so, oh, sorry I meant hope so! :lol:
----------------------------------------------------

Hey? This doesn't mean I gotta behave till then on here do I?

Cause I ain't real good at behavin'

G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations John !

Best wishes
:)

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! AL

Name
steve snail
Congrats John!

Looking forward to meeting you and all the other mikeys board members that will be in vegas that week.

Wishing good karma to all that voted for steve in omaha! Still feel like a big winner just being a part of this board!

Thanks again!

ps, Mikey, might have been a good idea to have auctioned off the pass, w/the proceeds going to help pay for the greenie booth, eh?

Mikey P

Administrator
ps, Mikey, might have been a good idea to have auctioned off the pass, w/the proceeds going to help pay for the greenie booth, eh?

What do you think we're doing with the other free pass we have to give out.

Many have already donated to the Get MB and GG a booth fund.

For every $20 they donated they stand a chance to win the pass.

It's not to late to enter as the drawing is July 1st.

We've paid for the booth to secure it but we still need $ for props, IE, banners, table, internet access, chairs etc..

If you want another chance to win let Lisa know asap.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
awww damn would you look at this???

at first i felt good for the guy...not thinking he won anything....damn lookie this

Talked with about 1/2 dozen of our local guys today at a Cust. app. day today, not one flipped me off, till I won the Grand prize.

Nice group of guys, nice to finally meet some more local guys.

Damnit didnt show the pic

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=30

damn 2 nice things he has won this yr...

-JB-

Name
JB
Ironic really, just lived through the sh!ttiest 6 months of my life, and won two real nice prizes while doing it, LIFE CAN BE SO FU@%ED UP!

Doug, sorry I didn't say hi!

Gremlin001.jpg

snicker! :p

-JB-

Name
JB
SO!

Some polarity contest,
I'm one of three guys out of over a thousand that even bothered to say, sure, I want free passes.

HMPH!

Fon Johnson

Wow, this must be the only place where you can be proud to beg! :twisted:

Who would want to beg for the prize? Are you guys nuts? Did ya see how people treat poor ole Waldo after his paid for trip? I might be a BDCC, but I just could not stand to go through what poor ole Waldo is still having to endure. I'm just to sensitive for that. That Marty can be sooooo mean! 8)

-JB-

Name
JB
So, asking is begging?

Hmmm?

Do you ask/beg for your check at the end of the jobs, or just stand there quietly and hope they notice your done?

Do you ask/beg them to buy protectant?

:roll:

Brian L

Name
Brian L
John can handle the heat.

He roomed with Jeremy for a couple days at MF and is still alive today. If he can do that he can handle anything that comes his way.

Congrats John.

-JB-

Name
JB
Quote:

What do you think we're doing with the other free pass we have to give out.

Many have already donated to the Get MB and GG a booth fund.

For every $20 they donated they stand a chance to win the pass.

It's not to late to enter as the drawing is July 1st.

We've paid for the booth to secure it but we still need $ for props, IE, banners, table, internet access, chairs etc..

If you want another chance to win let Lisa know asap.

Greenie

Cops.....I tell ya?

The OTHER connections ticket has NOT been drawn yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drawing will be on JULY 1st.

There is still time to get your E ticket for the full ride.

It's gonna be one hell of a year at Connections, that is for sure.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey i woulda asked, begged pleaded....anything that still leaves the draaaaws intact :shock: :shock:

I just missed the sticky somehow....

and i suck at typing my thoughts out...

hence read my signature

Fon Johnson

Boy, some people just can't handle subtle humor. Do I have to go back, draw a map, and use the big fat crayons? :roll:

Doug, we know that you have no shame! :lol:

CarpetQueen

Free Pass to Connections ???????? !!

Hey There! Newbie here! I would L O V E to win a free ticket to Connections! That would be absolutely awesome! I am dying to go! I just cannot afford at this time to not work AND pay to fly or drive AND pay for Hotel AND pay for food AND spending money AND meet my fianancial business and personal responsibilities (mortgage, business loans, etc.).....

But, if my accommodations and entrance and participation expenses (is Hotel and food and travel included??) were gifted to me I could look at my budget and figure out if I could carry the loss of work days and travel expenses and still meet my financial obligations for the month.

I HAVE become a supporting member of this board. I paid a for a full year on paypal credit within my . I could squeeze that into the budget, but .... Connections is not do-able on my own yet.

As you can see in my profile, I have been in & out of the cleaning business over 20 years (various reasons) and, as you can see, I made the big investment in June. New top-of-the-line Van and TM and a fairly full complement of equipment and supplies and advertising and...well...you know what it takes. AND I am paying dearly for it monthly! ouch! A bit tough and risky. But I AM HANGING IN THERE! And I am very excited to be in the business of cc and t&g. I LOVE IT!!!!

It has not been easy. This first year has been one where MURPHY has RULED and nearly wrecked me. (Long story...some other time...unless you ask...). I AM DETERMINED to SUCCEED!

A trip to Connections would be a wonderful way to meet other like minded quality folks in our business to help assure my continuing education and knowledge in our trade. I am interested in providing the BEST SERVICE and QUALITY I possibly can to my clients and fellow business persons. Seeing and learning of all the new releases of equipment, methods, tools, and chemicals and attending workshops and sharing with other industry professionals would sure go a long way to helping me attain my goals for myself and for professional promotion of our industry.

This is my request to you folks considering sponsoring someone to CONNECTIONS. Please consider me.

Thank you!

:p :roll: :oops: :?:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom