Lora's Bike Ride is this Saturday.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lora will be riding her 104 mile ride this Saturday. Please keep her in your thoughts. I am so proud of her but it does make me a bit nervous that she is riding in Vegas I am more worried about the idiots on the road and the heat the distance. You guys can wish her well during the race by emailing her lora@scssuperstore.com or for those that have her cell you can text her while she is riding. Last thank you everyone that donated. We are now over 7000! I will post updates on Saturday.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
She should be safe with the other riders. Hell, my Son does that on a Sunday morning ........say's he's taking a "little Ride".

Reactions: John Olson

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I do several rides like this every year. They do most of the riding on off streets and with all the other riders the cars arent the problem. Its when you are in a drafting line that is when you need to be on your toes. You are inches away from the bike ahead of you. If one goes down many can go down. Tell her to fit in with a group more her level and ride her ride. If its her first century she will love it and feel it for sure.

Mikey P

Administrator
Good luck and have fun Lora!!

I'll be out on the trails as well that day and I'll be thinking of you.

i'm sure John will think of you once or twice as he powers down lunch plate number 7 at the Wynn Buffet..

Mikey P

Administrator
I use to do these group centuries long ago.

I'll never forget the time while on a mountain switch back I looked back down to see a line of about 30 plus riders all drafting off of your's truly.

I make an amazing windbreak.

I had no idea so many were on me.

I was a damn good climber in my 180# days.

no slouch today either.

Lora Olson

Thanks Everyone! I should be fine! John is going to chase us Team in Training bikers around the course on Saturday, so he will be able to keep tabs on me! He will post updates. Not sure I want him to post my time...it's not going to be great with the training challenges I've had this year. But I'm sure I'll be able to finish! :)

Lastly, I am humbled and honored to be able to represent all of you and your generous donations to try and beat Cancer. It really is amazing and I am truly honored!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom