Lorens Post On the Greenie wand compared to the SW flood

R

R W

I couldn't find the post from Loren about using the greenie wand. I have been using the SW flood wand for the last 2 days, and it's been working just nice. Put's out a lot of juice, but I've got the vac for it. This wand seems to get closer to the wall with it's smaller glide, thus getting those dust bunnies out of the floor/wall interface. And, besides it's 1 1/2 inch tube, it's drying quickly! It does need a 2 1/2 in tube, though.

Tomorrow I'll tire of it, and more on.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Here is the thread: http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14669 It's on about the third page back now.

You know, I was thinking about the fact that the suctions does not seem to catch the edge next to the baseboard on the Greenhorn like it does on the Steam Way. I wonder if the shape of the Steam Way wand helps the flow at the outside edge because of its triangular flow without the sharp nearly right angles of the more rectangle shaped Greenhorn. Do you suppose there is more velocity for some reason?

Loren

Farenheit251

I think with the 802 and alot of wands the airflow runs along the side or concentrates in the middle. For cleaning along walls that might be good. But for overall cleaning spreading the suction evenly works best. I think it is that pocket at the top of the head on Butler and CMP that distributes the air evenly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom