Loser of the day

Credits
One of our local radio stations has a segment called, 'loser of the day'. Yesterday's was a young punk who thought it would be fun to piss all over the elevator buttons and walk out when the door opens. Unfortunately for him he short circuited the elevator and he had to be rescued. Oh yeah, the elevator had security cameras that recorded him.

Credits
When I was in high school, there was the group of ‘cool kids’. One of the things they thought was funny, they would go to McDonald’s, (this was when straws were not paper wrapped), they would open the top of dispenser take a big handful, and go to the washroom. They would pee through the straws, and go put them back in the dispenser. Fookin idiots... to this day, I will not use a straw, unless it’s paper wrapped.....

Credits
I strongly believe that the baby boomer generation made it WAY TO EASY for my generation. That and technology. The TV became the parent/babysitter..,. They worked their ass off to make life ‘better’ for us. I for one am appalled by the actions of some of my children’s friends/classmates.... it’s the ‘if it feels good, do it’ attitude. WRONG..... my one daughter is 6 years old, a few of her classmates have cell phones already.... WTF? Not in my house.....

Credits
I strongly believe that the baby boomer generation made it WAY TO EASY for my generation. That and technology. The TV became the parent/babysitter..,. They worked their ass off to make life ‘better’ for us. I for one am appalled by the actions of some of my children’s friends/classmates.... it’s the ‘if it feels good, do it’ attitude. WRONG..... my one daughter is 6 years old, a few of her classmates have cell phones already.... WTF? Not in my house.....
That, and no one knows what RESPECT means anymore. Not for themselves, or others around them...

Village Idiot
Credits
Never has youth been exposed to such dangers of both perversion and arrest as in our own land and day. Increasing urban life with its temptations, prematurities, sedentary occupations, and passive stimuli just when an active life is most needed, early emancipation and a lessening sense for both duty and discipline, the haste to know and do all befitting man's estate before its time, the mad rush for sudden wealth and the reckless fashions set by its gilded youth--all these lack some of the regulatives they still have in older lands with more conservative conditions. -

http://mentalfloss.com/article/52209/15-historical-complaints-about-young-people-ruining-everything

Credits
MY THREE YEAR OLD GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER HAS A FRICKIN PHONE....

Credits
Every generation has a version of, "Kids these days..."

One of my favorite quotes: The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households...

Socrates, Circa 400 BC.

Latest posts