Lost a good friend and cleaner this weekend

Name
Danny Strickland
REST IN PEACE JOHN!!!

John Dennis Cogdill, 49, of Havana, passed away Saturday, February 19, 2011, of brain cancer.

He was born in Bethesda, Maryland, to a Navy family. They lived in Hawaii, San Diego, and the Philippines, before settling in Tallahassee. John was a 1981 graduate of Amos P. Godby High School, and the original owner of Angel Carpet Cleaning. Photography, hiking, and the study of theology were among his favorite activities.

Survivors include his wife, Laura Ganus (Garrison) Cogdill; his parents, RMC John L. (USN, ret.) and Gloria Cogdill of Daytona, FL; a brother, Tim Cogdill, his wife Jennifer, and their children, Georgia, Kohle, West, Jace, and Raylan Dennis, all of McCall, Idaho; nephews Ross Hilaman and Marshall Hilaman of Tallahassee, FL.

A memorial service will be held Saturday, February 26, 2011, at 4:00 p.m., Wildwood Church, 100 Ox Bottom Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32312. The family will receive friends after the service in the church’s reception area.

John requested donations be made to Big Bend Hospice (www.bigbendhospice.org); Teen Challenge (www.tallahassee.teenchallenge.cc); or Music Mission Kiev (www.musicmissionkiev.org).

G

Gnu

Sorry to hear that Danny. I hope everyone makes it through the hard times ok..

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Sorry to hear, Danny. With me working at GM, I knew 1000's of co-workers, and it seems there's one in the paper everyday.

I hope it snows in Florida!

RW

Name
Danny Strickland
thanks for the kind words friends. John was as good a friend as one could have. he was a giver and we scrubbed lots of carpet together. I never did get him to like Encap on commercial though!!! :lol:

RW i hope yore doing ok with the passing of yore mom. I got the shirt yesterday. Thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom