Lost pressure with turbo

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
About half way through a job, I pulled the trigger on the turbo and nothing, no resistance on the trigger and just a trickle of water coming out. In order to narrow the problem down to the turbo I hooked my pressure line up to my carpet wand and had full pressure. I then took the valve on the turbo apart and could find nothing wrong with it. I put it back together and tried again just for the heck of it and it worked for about 10 minutes and then did the same thing. I then disconnected and reconnected the pressure line/turbo and it started working again. It would continue to work as long as I kept the trigger pulled, if I let off the trigger I would have to disconnect/reconnect again.

I have this problem with none of my other tools, just the turbo. Is it possible that there is something screwy with the quick connect on the turbo causing this?

If it matters the turbo has a female quick connect on it and this turbo is only a couple months old, been used less than 10 times.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Ok I think it was the quick connect. I changed it and then cleaned my own tile Sunday with no problems and I had a decent sized tile job yesterday and had no problems.

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom