Lots more floods

Al

We are getting 90% of calls directly from internet now, it's really incredible! Thank You Andrechelle and Mark Cermak!!

We no longer need to take jobs from the lead companies.

CT got hit hard yesterday with 4 inches ran and lots of melting snow, I left at 2am to do pump outs, trying to get some out of the way before the guys got in, by 4:30 I couldn't handle the calls and the jobs so I called in 2 guy's to help out, we got back at 8pm. I can't let the condo job slow down plus were still on a bunch of rebuilds :shock:

For some reason people want their carpets cleaned too!

I have a ton of rugs to clean

I need another TM so bad and some more peep's.

I'm still taking more work (I can't seem to turn it down) but I do know which jobs to walk or run from, today is going to be a real challenge!

Big rain coming thursday 8)

I could share some work or use help if anyone is in need.

R

Robbie

Al said:
We are getting 90% of calls directly from internet now, it's really incredible! Thank You Andrechelle and Mark Cermak!!

We no longer need to take jobs from the lead companies.

CT got hit hard yesterday with 4 inches ran and lots of melting snow, I left at 2am to do pump outs, trying to get some out of the way before the guys got in, by 4:30 I couldn't handle the calls and the jobs so I called in 2 guy's to help out, we got back at 8pm. I can't let the condo job slow down plus were still on a bunch of rebuilds :shock:

For some reason people want their carpets cleaned too!

I have a ton of rugs to clean

I need another TM so bad and some more peep's.

I'm still taking more work (I can't seem to turn it down) but I do know which jobs to walk or run from, today is going to be a real challenge!

Big rain coming thursday 8)

I could share some work or use help if anyone is in need.

Congrats Al! All that work on your website is paying off...You definitely deserve it after all the hours and money you put into it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom