lots of mats.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
So what would you do if you just bought a shop with 5-600 mats that used to be used in mat exchange but haven't been used in a couple of years. They are in decent shape but not great looking. I'm thinking of just selling them to people to use in their garages.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So what would you do if you just bought a shop with 5-600 mats that used to be used in mat exchange but haven't been used in a couple of years. They are in decent shape but not great looking. I'm thinking of just selling them to people to use in their garages.

Selling is probably your best bet. I tried to get into that business years ago with my best commercial custys, only to have mats disappear every month or so. Sell em and be rid of them. Too many national chains have the market cornered (Cintas, ...etc)

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Definitely would sell them, can start with the rug rental businesses like cintas and then go to large users schools, hospitals, commercial property managers. IMO it would too much of a PIA to sell to homeowners and not worth the effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom