Lots of NICE used truckmounts

randy

Name
Randy
I just clicked on the banner ad from the site that sells used truck mounts and was shocked by the quality of the units. Lots of low hour, nice looking units. There is around a 100 currently available from just about every manufacturer . Great time to negotiate hard and pick up a great deal. I just can't see why anyone would buy new with the used market being so plush.

randy

Name
Randy
That site has kind of taken off. Not much on Ebay anymore.

bugadab

Tell you why that is not that great. I saw that site before and was not moved. I know alot more now than I did in the past, 10, 20, 30 g's sounds like a lot to a guy wanting start getting it on, and there are a lot of guys offering something new for the same. To name a few, freeflow. Yea, EZ is for vendeta. I will suggest anyone new, that has credit(or cash), to buckle down, make the commitment, spend a little more, and buy something new that has a good reputation. Do what I did and spend countless hours passing out great fliers and earning many customers, but instead of loosing them you will keep servicing them because you didn't buy an EZ ily will loose you all of your customers machine.

Mr.V

oh get over it

I bought an older Cleanco and van ran it for 5 years and put over 3000 hours on it all I ever replaced on the unit was the pump in that time

then I bought a brand new Powermatic for over $20,000 that was a complete lemon.

lifes like a box of chocolates dude

steve g

Name
steve garrett
look at ebay, a couple days ago I saw several great deals on used prochems, one was in a halfway decent ford van with a prochem legend SE with all the tools for 4k!!!!!! machine only had 500 hrs on it. that is smokin in anyone book

CapeCleaner

I bought my van and truckmount on truckmountdeals.com and would definitely use the site to make another purchase. I had no problems and, according to the local Prochem dealer, got an excellent deal.

bugadab said:
Yea, EZ is for vendeta.
Mr.V said:
oh get over it
Brent, I have to agree with Andrew V. I don't know either you or Nellos but I read the offer he made you to help solve your problems and it sounded extremely fair.

Greenie

Granted no one wants to keep watching the horse get kicked, but if you think bringing the machine back to nick is a wise move, then I have some swampland to sell you.

Just buy Mikey's almost new Powermatic with whatever cash you can borrow and be done with it, then sell the blower and parts back to nick to rebuild the next monstrocity.

Just kiddin' about the parts, they will get fair dollar on ebay if clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom