Lots of truth to Rampage's words here.

Mikey P

Administrator
Howard,

Let me give you a little advice. When I was in STOP and somebody wanted a Franchise in the Chicago area, Mack Clark would call me and ask if it would bother me if they placed a franchise in that location.

If I told Mack I wouldn't like it he would not take their money or if I ok'd it with provisions Mack would tell them they could join but they would not be allowed to market to the people that I wrote down and gave to Mack.

That shows integrity and is an honest way to do business. I am not in STOP anymore but would not hesitate to refer them because they have the utmost in integrity.

Dave

Just how many damn fruit baskets can one retailer eat?

Have you been in to solicit retailer work and they've already been approached by a Round Tabler('s)?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll spell it out for you pig boy.

Howard is big on leaving gift baskets at flooring retailers as bribes for referrals.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
All the bashing we have done and it didn't slow them down any with their posts and infomercials.

Dave starts giving out free marketing tips and calling them out and they are running for cover.

Mikey P

Administrator
I particularly liked this one..

Ken,

With as many employees there is no way you can provide the quality I do and I could never accept a lower standard like you do.

We each have our own opinion and that's ok.

Dave

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- I just replied to that one Mike. I'm not even sure wtf that came from when he posted it cause it had nothing to do with the topic.

Dave seems to think that budgeting a decrease in sales is a sound long term business practice. That is one scary thought proccess and I would not want to take advice from someone who thinks that way. A first semester high school economics or business class attendee would know better.

Ken

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Ken Snow said:
LOL- I just replied to that one Mike. I'm not even sure wtf that came from when he posted it cause it had nothing to do with the topic.

Dave seems to think that budgeting a decrease in sales is a sound long term business practice. What is one scary thought proccess and I would not want to take advice from someone who thinks that way. A first semester high school economics or business class attendee would know better.

Ken

Well Said Ken!!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Ken Snow said:

Dave seems to think that budgeting a decrease in sales is a sound long term business practice. That is one scary thought proccess and I would not want to take advice from someone who thinks that way. A first semester high school economics or business class attendee would know better.

Ken

Atta boy Ken,
Business is like a shark feeding. When you stop moving forward you die.

F

FB7777

giddy up lone wolves

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPt7OYBSVYe]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom