Love the new MultiSprayer connections

hogjowl

Idiot™
You still have to take the cap off, thus fool with the tube.

Doesn't make much difference wether a sprayer is attached to the other end, or not.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No it does. You can take the cap off in the sink and not make a mess else where.

Damn, I guess simple things are lost on the simple minded! :p

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i swapped my old MS hardware out last year, ordered that new "kit" from Olsen online, works great.

i never attach the cap, i just leave it freely resting on top of the jug.

my tip still leaks / drips when i have any hydrogen perox products in it :(

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Connectors are a pain. Just shove the (replacement) tube into the capless jugs.

Al_Paulsen

We went back to Pepsi sprayers. Bought 2 batt run sprayers 2 replacement batteries and now they are in need of a new battery. Solved the ugly aspect of the Pepsi sprayer by getting a vinyl wrap.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
These are corded, I prefer them over batteries. Battery is nice to have, our Big Boss sprayers are battery but you have to make sure they are charged all the time. We almost always have electricity so all out Multisprayers are corded M-1's.

Reactions: hogjowl

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
battery here, still has the same stock battery that came with the MS 10 years ago.

of course it only gets used 50-100 times per year, so that helps battery life i reckon.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've had great luck with the Multisprayer's with these two I've probably bought 18-or more of them. They are so easy to rebuild they just last forever. Eventually they wear out and ugly out and we bring them in the shop.

Reactions: hogjowl

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been looking for a Multisprayer for protector.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
How do you pressurize your pepsi sprayer?

I personally use CO2 like CD originally did. I do that NOT because of Chemdry but because of it's ease. A 20lb tank of CO2 lasts for a couple of months usually and costs around $18 for a refill. You do have to look around for pricing because some places want $30 for a refill. You can also get an air compressor and use that to charge the cans. The CO2 tank does it in less than 30 seconds. Lasts a whole house.

I use a 4 ft hose attached to the pepsi can and a handle. you can walk around everywhere with it and not worry about tangling your hose.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Its been a few years since I bought MultiSprayers and I saw Mike's when he got his, so I couldn't wait to see how they worked.

Nice, push button release and no messing with hose. Pretty cool! :icon_cool:

Thanks for posting Richard, we'll be lucky to see them down under within a year, if at all.

What I like is that I could modify the solution line and cap on My Hoss Sprayborg the same way. :winky:

I find the Sprayborg difficult to lift up to a sink before opening the lid. :bullshit: :lol:

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom