Loving my new Mytee 2400 hot turbo inline heater

Green&Clean

I just received my new Mytee 2400 watt hot turbo inline heater. It arrived 2 hours ago and I couldn't resist the urge to try it right away and I LOVE it. 6 days ago I cleaned my office room without any heater, just hot tap water. It was my very first cleaning as I am just starting out. I was dissappointed with the results but figured it was my first time so I will get better next time. Well today using my inline heater the results were so much better. Even though I got plenty of dirt out last week, today I got so much more out - really dirty black stuff. The carpet is visibly cleaner. I just got it and I really love it. I think it was a great investment for me to go with my rotovac 360 and mytee 1000dx which I hope to upgrade to the m5 in a year.

I'm glad I read about the mytee inline heater on the posts here. The other option was the 2 cord one (can't remember the brand or model names) that others recommended. It was $100 more but I wouldn't have minded paying it. I just didn't like the idea of having to use that extra cord. The Mytee has 4 seperate heating units that can be individually powered on or off.

jacob11

Mytee Hot Turbo is a 2400-watt portable heater that can be hooked up to any cold water extractor to produce hot water. Switches allow you to select either 600, 1200, 1800, or 2400 watts of heat for 210 degree maximum heat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom