Low Boy SWK 19" OP Machine (is now online)

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The Low Boy with the Swingarm & Wheel Kit conversion is now online.
smile.gif

We've modified the Low Boy OP machine to to operate with "wheels down".
Here's a link to the Low Boy with the new Swingarm & Wheel Kit Conversion.
Low Boy SWK 19" OP Machine

And here's a copy of the video showing the Low Boy with the SWK installed:

[video=youtube_share;DHhH4qyR36E]http://youtu.be/DHhH4qyR36E[/video]

The Low Boy SWK package is priced at $1795. It includes the following:
  • 19" Low Boy SWK OP Machine
  • Swingarm Conversion
  • 10" Wheel Kit
  • Velcro pad driver (ideal for bonnet and pad cleaning)
  • 1 Free gallon of Encap-Punch
  • 1 Free 19" MicroBeast bonnet
  • FREE FREIGHT to any commercial address in the contiguous United States
I think it represents an awesome value compared to other OP machines on the market.
It's a quality machine that performs on par with other "wheels down" OP machines.
It's a very smooth and solid scrubbing unit. It's quality construction all the way
with a cast aluminum deck and switch box and a 3/4 hp Leeson motor.

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It has a 3/4 hp Leeson motor. BTW, Lesson is the motor that the newer Cimex machines have been coming with. It's a kick butt motor.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Will delimonine dissolve those black wheels and leave black tracks on the carpet? Delim isn't used in encap juice, but some may want to prescrub HWE with it.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Those are actually dark grey "non marking" wheels. We've been using these exact wheels for a couple of years for the Cimex machines as an upgrade to their stock wheels. These wheels won't leave any marking at all with any chems. They're nice. We've sold tons of them for Cimex machines and we haven't experienced any problems with them at all.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Those are actually dark grey "non marking" wheels. We've been using these exact wheels for a couple of years for the Cimex machines as an upgrade to their stock wheels. These wheels won't leave any marking at all with any chems. They're nice. We've sold tons of them for Cimex machines and we haven't experienced any problems with them at all.

Those are nice wheels..we have them on cimexes and orbots ....BUT they will leave tracks for the first 10 15 feet especially if you are turning with them. Only certain products will cause them marking not all.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
BUT they will leave tracks for the first 10 15 feet especially if you are turning with them.

mine never have but i don't use a huge array of cleaning agents.

i take that back, they do leave marks but only from wheeling them into a home/facility...just dirt...all my wheels do that.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Derek's right. Any machine can leave dirty wheel marks on the carpet for the first 10 feet or so after wheeling it in from outside. That's just dirt and oil that got picked up on the wheels transferring onto the damp carpet. However the actual wheels that we're using are "non-marking" and the rubber will not release any color. There's been millions of square feet of carpet (collectively) cleaned with these wheels and they've performed flawlessly so far.

pablomoreno

Name
Paul Brown
Great adaptation , Rick! I remember muscling mine around...it would go everywhere you didn't want it to. You've transformed a solid machine into a really useful one.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Thanks Paul. Nice words coming from a guy who has GREAT ingenuity :)

P.S. I loved reading your Hot Seat interview!

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Looks great Rick. How does it compare in speed and cleaning ability to a Cimex on CGD? What does it weigh? What impact will Oreck's bankruptcy have on it's availability?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Looks great Rick. How does it compare in speed and cleaning ability to a Cimex on CGD? What does it weigh? What impact will Oreck's bankruptcy have on it's availability?

It won't clean at the same speed as the Cimex. But it will perform well in the 1K - 2K sq ft per hour range.

It weighs 80 pounds including the swingarm & wheel kit conversion.

The Oreck bankruptcy will have zero impact. The Low Boy machine is manufactured by Mercury Floor Machines, an old and well established floor machine maker. Mercury builds (private label) Low Boy machines for Oreck. Oreck is simply a customer of Mercury. We buy these directly from Mercury. Mercury will continue to build the Low Boy. In fact, in the future, we may brand these machines under our name. Bottom line regardless of the name that ends up on the machine - they will continue to be built and supported. Mercury has deep pockets and a long history (in fact longer than any other OP machine in the arena today). I'm pretty confident they'll be around for a while.

Last edited:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
are you coming to Vegas this year

you didn't answer Mike's question about cotton pads

what does the pad driver look like

thanks Rick

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
are you coming to Vegas this year

you didn't answer Mike's question about cotton pads

what does the pad driver look like

thanks Rick

No we don't handle pure cotton pads. We handle the HOS Superzorb pads, MicroBeast microfiber bonnets, and Tuway Thin Ones.

Jury's still out on Vegas; probably not. Connections has been a waste for the past few years. Gotta see at least some measure of ROI to make it worthwhile. Even though the show has now been rebranded I'm still skeptical.

The pad driver is a Malish velcro driver. We've used these for years going all the way back to our Chemstractor days. Best driver for holding pads and bonnets that I've worked with. I can post a picture later.

Last edited:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
No we don't handle pure cotton pads. We handle the HOS Superzorb pads, MicroBeast microfiber bonnets, and Tuway Thin Ones.

Jury's still out on Vegas; probably not. Connections has been a waste for the past few years. Gotta see at least some measure of ROI to make it worthwhile. Even though the show has now been rebranded I'm still skeptical.

The pad driver is a Malish velcro driver. We've used these for years going all the way back to our Chemstractor days. Best driver for holding pads and bonnets that I've worked with. I can post a picture later.

I will miss not talking to you. Jury still out on my attendance at Vegas.

randy

Name
Randy
Derek's right. Any machine can leave dirty wheel marks on the carpet for the first 10 feet or so after wheeling it in from outside. That's just dirt and oil that got picked up on the wheels transferring onto the damp carpet. However the actual wheels that we're using are "non-marking" and the rubber will not release any color. There's been millions of square feet of carpet (collectively) cleaned with these wheels and they've performed flawlessly so far.

I always thought that was how you clean off your wheels , especially on rainy, muddy days.

Saying Connections has been a waste is being NICE, very nice. I have heard many other adjectives used to describe it. Last year was the absolute lowest they could stoop. Changing out the keynote speaker and other advertised speakers at the last minute and bringing in that multi-level marketing bullshiter was just plain evil. I think they knew they were going under so "oh well screw the cleaners that spent a couple grand coming to Connections since we are essentially bankrupt". Connections started out so nice and just kept getting better and then, BOOM it just went to shit and got worse every year. With the same numbskulls running the show formally know as Connections, you can count on it sucking. Maybe they can have some third rate PRINCE inpersonator come sing purple rain and party like its 1999 and all the suckers attending can pretend they are at the original Connections back when the people organizing it actually gave a Dam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom