Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Solution - Peroxicap.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Got a new email, looks like an interesting combination.

Looking For A Chemical That Does It All (And We Mean All) And Saves You Money? Look No Further!

Groom Solutions, the industry's newest complete line of carpet and upholstery cleaning solutions, is pleased to announce the introduction of their revolutionary 5 in 1 Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Solution - Peroxicap.

Peroxicap is a 5 in 1 multi purpose hydrogen peroxide activated and encapsulating polymer fortified carpet cleaning agent. It combines a synergistic hydrogen peroxide detergent blend with a special encapsulating polymer. The special peroxide blend oxygenates and activates the cleaning power of the polymers and surfactants, and also helps effectively remove many spills and spots (coffee, wine, blood, urine caused discoloration, and more) during the cleaning process. The encapsulating polymer bonds to, surrounds, and encapsulates soil. This encapsulated residue that is left in the carpet following cleaning can be extracted from the carpet during the routine post-cleaning and/or vacuuming process.

The encapsulating polymers in Peroxicap also assists the carpet after cleaning at fighting against re-soiling. Carpets cleaned with encapsulating polymers have been demonstrated to stay cleaner longer than when traditional cleaning solutions are used.

Peroxicap can be used effectively as;
*A hot water extraction prespray.
*A low moisture encapsulation cleaner.
*A bonnet cleaning solution.
*An encapsulating hot water extraction rinse.
*As a carpet spotting agent.

Due to the fact that much of its cleaning effectiveness is created by the peroxide activation and encapsulating polymers, Peroxicap does not need to use harsh solvents and high pH phosphates, making it safe and effective to use on all synthetic carpets as well as wool carpets.

Ryan

I was one of the beta testers for this stuff about three months ago. Its awesome, side by side it out performed Flex, Hydrobreak and ZP (I know not the most comparable presprays but it was all I had when testing.) No smell hardly and its "green". I did preagitate all the carpet I tested with a 175 and red pad so that could have been why it did so well.

Name
Nate W.
I was under the ASSumption that it was the new BP line? Am I wrong? Maybe Scott W can fill me in. The BP lady at Connections 09 was talking that product line up a lot.

Ryan

Yeah it is, Scott was the guy that sent me the product to beta test. Why dosn't anybody on here like bp?

Name
Nate W.
Ryan said:
Yeah it is, Scott was the guy that sent me the product to beta test. Why dosn't anybody on here like bp?

Woo, woo, woo, hold your horses there R dawg. I didn't say I didn't like BP. I just assumed that it was there new line of chemicals. I hung out for a day with the Hanks kids back when I was like 9yrs old or so. When my pops was looking into there system back in the 90's. :D

Some on here still hold a grudge from the company that BP put there name on. BP Marketing or some sort.

There products aren't bad. Just my local distributor only stock some of there chems.

Ryan

Lol I wasn't saying that aggressively just curious. The general attuitude around here has always seemed antibrigepoint I guess I know why now.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Peroxicap did get great reviews from 15 beta testers including Ryan.

Peroxicap is an addition to the Groom Solutions line of products. These are the folks who make Grandi Groom, Perky spotter and so forth.

It is not Bridgepoint branded, however Bridgepoint and Interlink Supply distributors have the option of carry this product if they choose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom