Lung Irritation???

R

R W

I did a good sized encap job this week for a Church. I was using Prochems encap solution, and the next day I felt like a cold coming on. I've heard others on this board talk about breathing in the encap solution of all the other brands, also, and having some reactions.

I WILL be wearing a mask on any other encap jobs from here in. Any other products that are exceptionally irritating??

Scottie

The syrup stuff from Ed V. had me hacking pretty well. I gave it away, couldn't take it any more, cleaned well though.

Name
Ron lippold
i dont get any lung irritation from hwe what do you think could that stuff be bad for the customer as well

steve r

rick g's stuff messes with my sinus but not my lungs.i use a tank to apply it.its the steam from the hot water i think.hek of a good head buzz at the end of a big job.

i think once the products dry there is no problem.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
nearly all the encRapoos irritate the back of my throat just from breathing.
more often than not, they also give me a headache

Steve Smith's juice is one that never has.
even at heavy dilution ratios, the ammonia smell is preferable to me than the obnoxious smell/irritation of the other encRapoos

.L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
A good many of the encap. shampoos I have tried made me cough and the longer I used them, the worse it got. Like already said above, Steve Smiths (vacaway.com) formulations are the exception. Try them.

I would suspect, however, that it was coincidence that you got sick at the same time.

R

R W

Well....I sprayed the solutions on with a pumpup sprayer. I don't think I was coming down with a cold....it was the irritation of the pre-spray. Cleared up in a day or 2. I will try Steve Smiths stuff....

John Watson

When applying with the tank we, Helen and I have no problem

But, when I used to spray steps it became airolized and it got to Helen right now. I just ignored it and it went away..

I now use a spray bottle in stead of a pump up or multi to lay it down.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Look at the bright side.

Tea Tree Oil has antiseptic properties. Your lungs may hurt, but neither will bacteria survive. :roll: Uh, kinda like a tree-hugger formaldehyde.

Back
Top Bottom