M10F, how many wives are coming along?

Mikey P

Administrator
And can I get ahead count of how many of them would like an up close and personal tour of Santa Cruz led by The Wonderful Mrs P?

Cause surely no woman in her right mind wants to be in that room with us for two days straight...

And no Leach, you can't go with them.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
We decided that we are coming. My wife is sorta involved in my business, so I'm not sure of she will hang around or leave.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
My wife will be coming. I know 3 other wives she is planning on meeting up with for at least one day. Jenny has to come to my upholstery demonstration to make sure I don't get zilch for attendance. Other than that she would like to spend some time with Paula.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The only time my wife better show up is if she has fly over to bail my ass out of jail for some strange/stupid reason.....aside from that...this is my time....
she is going to stay home.......

Reactions: John Olson

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My wife will be coming. I know 3 other wives she is planning on meeting up with for at least one day. Jenny has to come to my upholstery demonstration to make sure I don't get zilch for attendance. Other than that she would like to spend some time with Paula.
Hey Ofer and I will be there for sure. :headbang: I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: J Scott W

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
No wife coming but my office manager Staci is but she will hang with the guys. No sight seeing trips for her on my dime , she's there to learn something....and be a designated drive . LOL!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This makes me sad : (

Always turns my belly upside down to leave alone.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hey Ofer and I will be there for sure. :headbang: I'm looking forward to it.

Yep.
How many dirty sofas are you bringing with you Scott?

The only way my wife would come is if I promise to clean all the sofas and rugs at home once a week. Which means that I may have to quit my day job. Posting here.
So No Deal.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The only time my wife better show up is if she has fly over to bail my ass out of jail for some strange/stupid reason.....aside from that...this is my time....
she is going to stay home.......

Sounds like she's planning to come this time :winky:.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
My wife is not coming. However, I would like to meet the wife of your youth. Thereafter, I will let my wife know about her first hand. You may also let your wife know that I intend to personally give her my condolences and urge her to carry on.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
My Nancy's coming and she'd love to hang out with Paula, Scott's Jenny, and any of the other wives. Yet she's not opposed to hanging with the carpet cleaners either; she's been in and around this industry for nearly 30 years. We're looking forward to it!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
My wife is not coming. However, I would like to meet the wife of your youth. Thereafter, I will let my wife know about her first hand. You may also let your wife know that I intend to personally give her my condolences and urge her to carry on.

You wont catch Paula within 5 miles of this event.

She hates you bulletin boarders.

Reactions: Lefty724

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yep, before the internet mike's nickname was sunshine because of his happy go lucky nature :biggrin:.

Then he met marty....

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Yep.
How many dirty sofas are you bringing with you Scott?

The only way my wife would come is if I promise to clean all the sofas and rugs at home once a week. Which means that I may have to quit my day job. Posting here.
So No Deal.

I'll bring all the dirty upholstery Delta will let me put in the overhead bin. Otherwise I am counting on Mike and those driving in to provide some dirty upholstery.

The tool demo will be mainly about getting your hands on the tools and see if you like the feel and the features. Not so much about how to clean, presprays and so forth. The focus is on the tools.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom