Magic Bullet as a stand alone

Mikey P

Administrator
Gotta say I love this stuff... If you haven't tried it you should. It's a janitors.. err.. carpet cleaners best friend. Good encap booster and an awesome stand alone spotter. If it wasn't for P & Joyce I'd have Les's baby after going through a gallon of this stuff... Wicked lil' spotter that works on damn near everything! Every porty/OP hack should have 2 gallons in the trunk of their rusted out gremlin and a pint down their shorts just to impress Mrs Piff. The rest of us can get away with a qt or two rolling around in the back of the truck... Try it, you won't be sorry.

Jerm on Mikey's pc

A

amazingcleansc

Magic Bullet is a great standalone. You can use it for milkshakes, smoothies, chocolate mousse, bean dip, and a large variety of other foods that require a blender.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Doc Holliday said:
It is good stuff, we use the heck out of it.

Well now there is an unpaid endorsement. At least I don't think Doc would just say that because he likes Les. Mikey on the other hand? What do you expect from a Vegetarian? Maybe the proteins in "bullet" make up for some of what he is missing in The Real Food---Beef "its whats for Dinner." Real genuine T-bone, not broke dick Sirloin... The real thing.

This endorsement has nothing to do with the American Beef Council.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Should I put up a link to the Mikey Approved Product of the week? Want a MB Special? lol

Here is a web only special... Don't bug poor Joyce for these deals:
Redemtion Code: " MagicMay1 " gets you $6.00 off a gallon of Magic Bullet.
Redemtion Code: " MagicMay2" gets you $2.50 off a quart of Magic Bullet.
Honestly, I can't imagine why I'd do this but:
Redemtion Code:" MagicMaySuperSpecial " will save you $15.75on a case of Magic Bullet!

And since I'm such a lovable & fair minded guy... I'll throw a monthly special up for a competing product or SIX!

VacAway fans:

ENCAP GREEN & Hot Knife are on sale at Encapstore.com! Save $9.99 case until June 1st!
AND
Spot & Boost is discounted $3.00 off of a gallon.

And for the steam Cleaners...

Save $5.00 on a bucket of DynaChem PowerMaxx Pre-Spray & Grout Cleaner
OR
Save $ 7.50 on a full case of Dirt Assassin Pre-spray (Regular or Green)

These special Mikeys Board Offers are valid until June 1st at http://www.EncapStore.com !

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It does.. And if it fails you I'll refund your $... This stuff is crazy strong. Try a Qt and if you don't like it I'll rent you a (cheap) hooker at connections, Fred. :lol:

BTW the special pricing is appropriatly catagorized in the "monthly specials" section... Redemtion Codes are applied at check out.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
steve frasier said:
I would say I didn't like it just to make you pay up for the hooker :shock:

it is an excellent product
Doc Holliday said:
It is good stuff, we use the heck out of it.
Mikey P said:
Gotta say I love this stuff... If you haven't tried it you should. It's a janitors.. err.. carpet cleaners best friend. Good encap booster and an awesome stand alone spotter. If it wasn't for P & Joyce I'd have Les's baby after going through a gallon of this stuff... Wicked lil' spotter that works on damn near everything! Every porty/OP hack should have 2 gallons in the trunk of their rusted out gremlin and a pint down their shorts just to impress Mrs Piff. The rest of us can get away with a qt or two rolling around in the back of the truck... Try it, you won't be sorry.

Subject: Magic Bullet as a stand alone

Jerm on Mikey's pc
I'm glad you ALL like it...

I forgot to shill this whiel I was at it:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40033

:wink:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It's an encapsulating filtration soil, rust & random spot remover... As far as what's in it... I'm not telling. But the vudoo is strong. LOL

Fletch

Jeremy said:
LOL we have the MSDS... Buy some & I'll email it over. : )

Gasoline also makes a great spotter, it does everything your "magic bullet" can do, and 100% effective if you light it! If I package it for carpet cleaners at $70.00 a gallon, and only reveal the data after someone purchases it, something isn't right here. Any customer of mine has a legal right to see a MSDS before something is introduced into their environment. It seems logical that the same courtesy would be given before the purchase of any chemical.

When someone has to hide essential information, or to force people to buy it before they can have the MSDS, I can live without it. With all those grand promises and secrecy, it really lives up to the name of "snake oil."

I have wasted my money on the Pimp Juice Of The Month Club before. I won't buy a "magic bullet" anymore than I would buy "magic beans" without proof.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Oddly enough that line of thought makes sense... If you want an MSDS I can always pack it in the box with your order &/or email it so you'll always have a copy saved there. I'm not denying access to the MSDS I just don't have a link on the site for it... If you want a copy email me... I'll send it over but, there isn't a whole lot of information on the MSDS anyway...

amazingcleansc said:
Magic Bullet is a great standalone. You can use it for milkshakes, smoothies, chocolate mousse, bean dip, and a large variety of other foods that require a blender.

It removes all those spots & more! LOL

Fletch

Jeremy said:
Oddly enough that line of thought makes sense... If you want an MSDS I can always pack it in the box with your order &/or email it so you'll always have a copy saved there. I'm not denying access to the MSDS I just don't have a link on the site for it... If you want a copy email me... I'll send it over but, there isn't a whole lot of information on the MSDS anyway...

-My previous compliment withdrawn- Request for MSDS summarily ignored.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Jeremy, thanks for opening up to making the information available

It was never "not available" I made a (bad) joke... The MSDS is avaialble, its just not as easily accesible as some would like (myself included)... I wouldn't mind having it available online but the truth is our "budget" for the website is fairly limited and Andrechelle likes to eat every now & then... LOL

That said, after we actually make some $ on the web store we'll look at re-investng some of the profits into projects like that. Unfortuantely, for now it's sent out upon request in your choice of digital and/or hard copy... Sorry for the inconveinence & poor attempt at humor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom