Magnet business cards

WISE

I just ordered another 7500. The guy's name is Jim...If you want I will get his company name, email, info when I get to the office in the morning. He has been a great guy to work with.

WISE

WISE

He is past the car on blocks in a van down by the river! LOL

Anyway--he has some other cool stuff...Magmailers; basically a full color postcard with a full color magnet glue dot/attahced to it.

I went ahead with 2500 of 3 different designs--targeted. I hope they are all gone in a day...but I got a feeling it will take a little while to get all those in the street.

WISE

DannyD

I just ordered 1000 of em for $165 + I think $20 for shipping. They should be ready pretty quick as I ordered em about 10 days ago. I used a local printing company out of Flint, Michigan called Creative Printing.

I'll be handing these out w/ my fliers. I'm not sure if that's a good price or not. That's who I used though. If it works out well I'll be ordering more. They said it takes about 2 weeks to have em made up.

Take care,
Danny

WISE

Danny--

That sounds like a killer price. I don't think I got mine that cheap even with the larger order.

I did order the heavy weight thick magnets--I think he had others that were less...not sure.

Sounds to me like you got a good deal!

WISE

Back
Top Bottom