magnets for sale?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
There was an auction a few months ago for van magnets. I would like to order some but can not find any info on who the vendor was?

Name
Bruce
www.stampworks.net

Sholom is the king of quality Magnets. These thick premium works of art will hold your customers kid's finger paintings, pizza coupons and pics of their last exotic vacation on their fridge with ease. Easily in the top five Marketing strategies for any carpet cleaning company. Don't hit the road with out some on hand.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They can be done in far finer detail than what you usually see on the fridge. Mine came out Great!! 678A0074_zps52f1afe1.jpg (in person they look better. I couldn't get a good picture because of the reflection.)

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
If you guys have real wraps like Dave, you'd be crazy not to duplicate them.

Keep ten or so on the doors of your vans for people to "steal" in parking lots, curbside etc..

Ron K

Keep ten or so on the doors of your vans for people to "steal" in parking lots, curbside etc..

"Hey ah so ah I was at da waalmart an I saw yaw ttruck an Ah I waz wunderin if yous guys dew dead ....I mean a stiff "stain removal" giv me a call axs for Sal"

Back
Top Bottom