Mail list, what age group?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I have a list of 2500 names and need to shave it down to 1000.

Age is from 24-68. I'm thinking of taking 61-68 and 24-30 out. There all in the same income and zip code. What do you think?

New customer

Albert

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I go
36-62 and if I don't get enough addresses from my geographic area I drop the income a little. Home values are always about $500,000-1.2 million. Rich enough to not worry about money but not rich enough not to care about it

Name
Ron lippold
Al 35-55 135,000 min household income pet owner and home decorating or remodeling art and wine for a fine touch. A list

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Are they homeowners or renters? I'd weed out the renters first. Then, the under-30 crowd. Folks over 60 may have less active homes but they tend to take better care of the stuff they've got. We've got a lot of regulars over 60.

It's a numbers game, 1000 ain't that many.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have found that home owners with young children can be great repeat customers. You can clean for them every 6 months until their kids graduate from high school.

Older folks can be good and have extra cash but, they don't think they need cleaning as often. (They blame the need for cleaning on their grandchildren) Many will never clean their carpets until they move to the retirement home.

Every age group may need a different type of advertisement.

Example off the top of my head-

Young- Removing spots kool-aid, remember how the carpet used to look?

Older-Cleaning saves money on replacement, With your special the more you clean the more they save!

Oldest- Cleaning for heath, Carpet protector to protect from grand children.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks a lot. I took the -30 out and went by a code that defines the specific area in that zip code. Unfortunately I did not specify children as criteria but they are all homes and primary homeowners making over 125k.

I know 1k is not much but I'd like to do it 3 times. Hard to do the second time when the first went bust but at least with 1k it will be easier.

Albert

Becker

Name
Becker
35-45 is my prime.

They have messy kids, pets.

5 years on either side will work if they have the income you say.

Older than 50 many might be empty nesters, younger than 30, they might have to much energy to think of doing it themselves and no kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom