Mail order mattresses?

Credits
Name
Mat
I love my Purple mattress. Very comfortable, holds up well and sleeps nice and cool. I've had some other memory foam mattresses in the past, they were too hot! This one is great. If you live in a cold area you'll need something under you to keep you warm (between you and the mattress)...it sleeps that cool.

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
I love my Purple mattress. Very comfortable, holds up well and sleeps nice and cool. I've had some other memory foam mattresses in the past, they were too hot! This one is great. If you live in a cold area you'll need something under you to keep you warm (between you and the mattress)...it sleeps that cool.
What firmness did you get?

Do standard sheets work well?

Credits
Name
Mat
What firmness did you get? Do standard sheets work well?
There is only one firmness. Standard sheets work great. It's hard to describe firmness but, unlike a memorfoam mattress there isn't resistantance when moving from one position to another...you body does not create a hole you have to roll out of. From what I understand the retrun policy is very flexable...though I'm not giving this one back. I've had it a year or so.

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
There is only one firmness. Standard sheets work great. It's hard to describe firmness but, unlike a memorfoam mattress there isn't resistantance when moving from one position to another...you body does not create a hole you have to roll out of. From what I understand the retrun policy is very flexable...though I'm not giving this one back. I've had it a year or so.
Not true, the grid pattern is available in 2", 3" and 4" variations, 2 being the firmest

Credits
I sweat last night first time with this mattress. Not bad but felt hot.

I think it was all the beer I drank working in the yard all day and the big bowl of chili just before bed.

Credits
A big bowl of chili huh?

You do know that s good fart will linger in foam for quite a little while......no wonder Genny moves to the other side of the bed...
I make it hot too! Jalapenos whole container or more of chili powder crushed red peppers.
Burns the throat just a little with the first bite and sweating by the 3rd.

Washed it down with some Kessler.

Should I call you Bawb? Guess where I'm at.

Credits
Name
Brian H
Most of the on-line mattress places have a 90 day or so money back guarantee. I thought about just getting one for 3 months, turn it back in, get another one for 3 months and so on.... You either find one you like or not waste you money on one you don't.

Credits
Name
bob vawter
We have a sleep number with two remotes...
It'll twist you up like a two dollar carnival pretzel....

View attachment 85771

Where all the action takes place!
Why wouldn't anyone wit at least a pea size
Brain chose one that can be put from flat
To jungle love position....wit the push of a button?