Mail out Database

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
For those that do mail outs, what program do you use to track your customers address?

Right now I do my scheduling in Outlook and my accounting in QB.

Name
Bruce
Right now we are using a little program called "Ultimate Mail Manager" that we picked up at staples about 7 years ago. You can keep track on your client data base, input all job information for each client, print labels , envalopes . You can make different groups for printing off 6 month and 1 year reminders.

I know there are better programs for doing this , but this program is very cheap and gets the job done. One day we will go hi-tech

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Bruce is right on track. Anything that lets you track, sort, filter and mail out is sufficient. We use Act and have for years - in reality it's more software than we need but it's what we're used to.

Rambo

I am still waiting for the evasive Jon-Don mailing program. Has anyone seen Bill Yeadon?

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Thanks Jeff & Bruce, that is what I am looking at, something to track and sort a client database. Including printing envelopes and sending out reminders.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Mistral does that for me.

Just found a guy that will print and mail my newsletters, all I have to do is give him the client list in a tab delineated file, my Publisher newsletter, and some money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom