Mailing list ?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I know this has been talked about before but what is the best way to either get a fairly inexpensive mailing list?

Or who should I use for my direct mail marketing?

I looked at bridgepoint direct a few months ago and didnt like their selection of post cards.

Any info would be great because all I was doing was money mailers and it seemed to be doing well, but the guy just emailed me and said he wouldnt be doing it any longer.

Thanks, Nick!

Name
Bruce
White Collar said:
Yeah, I do mail to my current customers but neither of them ever call.
:lol: now that's funny.

www.infousa.com

If you know of a neighborhood you would like to clean in , get a street name . Then head to the library and look in a book called "The Polk Book" , that will give you info on every house on the street or streets you want to clean.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
usapresort is a really good service if you want inexpensive. cost's about 45 cents each and they design, print and ship the bigger post cards with only you on it.
Another one is RSVP Publications. They mail to about 40,000 4 times a year in your area and cost about $1600.00 each mailing. Super professional targeting high end houses but you are in with some other companies. You get your own postcard in the pack but you might get buried.
Any other suggestions?

matt sheppard

do you have a friend that is a realtor, loan officer or insurance agent? usually one of them will be a subscriber to " sales genie " and will let you sign on and produce one. it takes about 5-10 minutes to put one together and you can specify the area you want as well as income level and property value. talk to your agent, if they mention something about cost maybe you can barter out and clean their office chairs or something.but the cost to them is probably minimal since they are paying for the service anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom