make your M8F reservations now..

Name
Nate W.
Those vaca rentals do get pricey, that one seems decent. I've been to some houses on the north shore charging $600-1,200/day....

For the broke broke bdcc pitch one tent on da beach and shower at the beach... Hawaiian style... Cheepono!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My whole family is staying with Nate and his gurl..........so as they build a bridge from the main land.

That's like 8-9 hours? In the air? me? :shock:

Have Mark setup the webcam, it's the next best thing to being there. 8)

Seriously that is a cool idea to have it there. No matter how many go it will be a fantastic trip for those that attend!

Mikey P

Administrator
in the winter it is, last week it was killer.

Summer is the time to go to any island if you want to go to their north shores, which are the best of any of the chain IMO.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Nate..dude... you guys gona have a full house!!! :shock: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

My wife and one year old and myself would be over too. I'm gona need 2 bags of that awesome Hawaiian candy you gave me last time in Vegas. somewhat amus

I guess I don't really care what island or what shore.. I'm already in a pretty decent place here in San Diego and OC.

Mike Draper

dealtimeman said:
i will be staying at nates house, i dont think he knows yet. :mrgreen:

Yeah, my wife and I are staying there to. He said it was free and we could eat anything we want. shiteatinggrin

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
he offered to us as well....

he better have some cots to set up in the warehouse :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mikey P said:
all you broke dorks do realize that Nate lives in his wash pit right?

That's ok....free bath. I guess you just wana make sure to get in before the first rug is dropped in there in the morning.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So Mikey when are we doing this? October is a great fishing month so I vote for then. I will charter the boat I caught my Blue on and we can have a drawing for the other 5 seats.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Doc Holliday said:
My whole family is staying with Nate and his gurl..........so as they build a bridge from the main land.

That's like 8-9 hours? In the air? me? :shock:

Have Mark setup the webcam, it's the next best thing to being there. 8)

Seriously that is a cool idea to have it there. No matter how many go it will be a fantastic trip for those that attend!

For one thing it's only a Five and a half hour flight from LAX or SD.
Or you could treat your wife to a look at the world outside of Topeka and take a ship to Hawaii for a once in a lifetime ( well for you ) trip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom