Maker Company delivers the goods for MF

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'll endorse your straps and hose hook. Been using them since MF in Santa Cruz. Lost my orig hose hook so I bought more when I was in SF. Suppliers up here don't carry all the good stuff.
I find I don't even use the hose hook as much. I carry in my 50ft lead vac hose with your dual strap and I use that for holding the hoses on stairs. The hook is strapped to my wand for when I need it. Very slick.

John Watson

We get positive coments on our Wand Bra all the time, don't see much or hear about them, After using it, I wouldn't want to use a wand without. No, It doesn't make it easier like my Green Glide, But, it sure protects bumping into or sliding against baseboards from damage caused by an unprotected wand.

Name
Nate W.
John Watson said:
We get positive coments on our Wand Bra all the time, don't see much or hear about them, After using it, I wouldn't want to use a wand without. No, It doesn't make it easier like my Green Glide, But, it sure protects bumping into or sliding against baseboards from damage caused by an unprotected wand.

Pervert... Unprotected wand, wand bra.... What's this industry coming too? Lol... shiteatinggrin

John Watson

Heck, What does yous douo know bout them there bolder holders???

they don't wear bras in Canadia or Hawaii do they????

I didn't name it fellas, But My miss Wanda does look super fine in her black bra, she bumps and grinds all day long as we waltz through the job and thrills me to no ends. I am surprised the maker hasn't sold a ton of them. No, I didn't buy it but won it in a drawing here on Mikeys board put on by the Maker.

Name
John LaBarbera
I've seen a lot of Maker Products and met Steve at Proline a year or so ago. All distributor should carry his products. Very innovative and priced right. Keep up the good work Steve.

maker

boazcan said:
excellent straps - 3 yrs running, no issues. All still working in great shape.
Ron Werner said:
I'll endorse your straps and hose hook. Been using them since MF in Santa Cruz. Lost my orig hose hook so I bought more when I was in SF. Suppliers up here don't carry all the good stuff.
I find I don't even use the hose hook as much. I carry in my 50ft lead vac hose with your dual strap and I use that for holding the hoses on stairs. The hook is strapped to my wand for when I need it. Very slick.

Thanks to both of you. Its great to hear from people who have used them for as long as you 2 have.

John Watson said:

We have some Wand Bra's in stock but we are not currently producing them. We are focusing on our line of straps and the stair hook for a while. After we build a good distributor base we're going to re-introduce some of our other products, when we can fully support them. Either way its great to hear reviews like that- Thanks

John LaBarbera said:
I've seen a lot of Maker Products and met Steve at Proline a year or so ago. All distributor should carry his products. Very innovative and priced right. Keep up the good work Steve.

Thanks John. Right back at you. Your true leader in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom