Making the design decision tonight

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
#24...none of the others even come close.

But none of them say carpet cleaning to the housewife...for the investment...I would get some more choices bro.
Don't make a deadline that you will regret.

At least change out that pic of the machine to a something family friendly and it would help #24 a lot.

Hate to see you waste money.

Tony Dees

38 but lose the 25 per rm thing and add the little guy on the door of 42.

I like the way the red wraps around the back.

I just think that mentioning price on your truck will cause your client to always be price driven

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Tony Dees said:
38 but lose the 25 per rm thing and add the little guy on the door of 42.

I like the way the red wraps around the back.

I just think that mentioning price on your truck will cause your client to always be price driven

The 25 per room is his USP.

He can't lose it. It's one of the reasons for the wrap.

To highlight 25 per room.

This business is big enough to have several different models.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

Great designs.
Not into the red/green/black though. Reminds me of either race car or a tomato company.

Albert

Ryan

#41 all the way, I had my mom (56 & housewife) and sister (32 & housewife) look at 'em and they both like it best.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks like you eliminated #24...tsk tsk.
I guess it will have to be ...hang on.

Jen liked #24 out of all of them...if she had to pick.

Don't listen to a bunch of guys tell you how they don't like green and red...Hell I don't like green and red either...but your customer will like it better than yellow and black egads.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Don't listen to a bunch of guys
I sent it out to over 500 people Brian and most of them were woman customers through my constant contact, facebook and friends, I have gotten about250 responses and overwhelmingly from women was 17. I eliminated based on other peoples opinions and widdled it down and then sent it out again and 41, 45(a versions of 17) were the big choices while 38 was claimed to be too old school.

24 looked like anyother carpet cleaner and I am more than anyother carpet cleaner. I think I am going with 41 or 45 probably 45(which is a version of 17) because it will be the reflective oracol stuff so it will really pop.
http://www.oracal.com/products/product. ... &tabID=ts#

Thanks everyone you have been a big help. I work mostly on referals so the truck is not a huge part of my marketing but I think sleek and easy to read is the way to go

newvanwinner.jpg

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Think twice about reflective or metallic lettering. I had metallic blue lettering on the truck first and it was hard to see on a bright sun shiny day. Just a thought.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Do the women you sent to have neck tatoos and safety pins in their eyebrows? Do they have carpet over their dirt floors in the hut? Have they ever used a professional carpet cleaner? Do they shower more than once a week?

Just askin

rick imby

Name
Rick
Ken Snow said:
Do the women you sent to have neck tatoos and safety pins in their eyebrows? Do they have carpet over their dirt floors in the hut? Have they ever used a professional carpet cleaner? Do they shower more than once a week?

Just askin

Do you think that makes them less of a woman?

I think you have issues....

*************Remember*****
I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.
Barack Obama

*Rapid City Carpet Cleaning*

Chico Carpet Cleaning

Bowling Green Carpet Clean

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The average home value for most of my clients would be well above $500,000 and those are who responded. My neighborhood alone home values range from $600,000 to 800,000 and went overwhelmingly for that design. I chose it because customers and friends chose it, it is easy and a quick read, there will be no confusion on who I am and what I do.

My Mother inalw and Father inlaw were looking around all week to see what types of vans are out there(she like the dog and family one at first) and said she couldn't remember on name on those trucks but remembered the picture. I want them to remember the name and website and hopefully I will accomplish this. I am having one van and one car done with this.

Thanks again guys

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I was obviously pulling your chain a little.

I would suggest you ask people who don't know you or have never heard of you. The other's don't matter.

I do think it stands out!

Ken

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
trust me i see the benefits of having certain designs but the feedback from wraps was i remember the picture but not the company. I really should've just considered stealing a genie pic and a purple van that is my next step when I got to 5 vans in two years

Amazing

Show us a pic once done, only van of your fleet we have seen is your old box truck.

Will be interesting to see how it looks on a silver window van.

I only say this because I use a window van and love it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That is why i am going with the specialty cut stuff stuff oracel to flash out the windows but still be able to use them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom