Man is my wrist sore...

Bob Foster

It hasn't had that much exercise since I was 14. 4 couches 2 love seats and 3 chairs all before noon. Lots of brushing too.

I really appreciate the constant flow capability of the driMaster. I used Judson O2 and it sure makes the colors jump out.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So............... 4 couches 2 love seats and 3 chairs are more work than ......................................LOL.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man that's fast, I can do a divan in 45-min-1 hour, Loveseat 45-min and chairs 30-min.

That would have taken me at least 5-6 hours.

You're fast!

Al

"Slow Poke Rodriguez"

slowpoke_rodriguez.jpg

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Doug Cox said:
So............... 4 couches 2 love seats and 3 chairs are more work than ......................................LOL.

I think I get it..........

Willy P

Name
Willy P
LOL Richard- Jenny Haan was SO HOT and could really belt out a song and ol' Shacklock could swing his axe.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I’m slow at Upholstery too. I think it because I want to clean every last inch with all the steps and I get really board lose my place then end up cleaning a lot of it twice. I need to mix in some mist and vac or try a drimaster again. Last Wednesday I cleaned 1 sofa, 2 Loveseats, 4 chairs and an ottoman. That took me at least 4.5 hours. Then I had to go clean the upholstered booths and McDs that night.

Bob Foster

I never cleaned the backs and I was lucky that none of the pieces has loose back cushions.

T

The Magician

You need to hire Darlene. She cleaned a ton of uph. with her porty in a short amount of time. Her wrist never hurt. :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I checked out the bid for a certain large auto insurance company. I would be hard pressed to make 25 - 30 bucks an hour doing it. They must be doing spray and wipe cause at those numbers there isn't any room for profit.

Fred Homan

Sore wrist? What are you doing ( :shock: ) besides cleaning upholstery? :shock: :shock: :shock:

TimP

Fred Homan said:
Sore wrist? What are you doing ( :shock: ) besides cleaning upholstery? :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's what I was wondering when I first read the headline for this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom