Mannington Adura

Jr Stoffel

Name
Wayne B Stoffel
Need a little help please... I have been getting a lot of calls about cleaning Mannington Adura and DuraCeramic vinyl tiles with acrylic grout... Can I have some help on how to go about cleaning these products? Any help is greatly appreciated....

Mikey P

Administrator
Need a little help please... I have been getting a lot of calls about cleaning Mannington Adura and DuraCeramic vinyl tiles with acrylic grout... Can I have some help on how to go about cleaning these products? Any help is greatly appreciated....

You can use a hard surface brush wand too.
If you do use your glided wand make sure you don't have any nicks or rock stuck in the holes or anything that can scratch the vinyl

Jr Stoffel

Name
Wayne B Stoffel
Thanks Mike but what about cleaning the acrylic grout? These are vinyl tiles with the acrylic grout lines..

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
UOTE="Jr Stoffel, post: 4632913, member: 55353"]
I have been getting a lot of calls about cleaning Mannington Adura and DuraCeramic vinyl tiles with acrylic grout
[/QUOTE]
It is installed using pressure sensitive adhesive. Look at the grout lines really close you find that it isn't grout at all but part of the tile made to look like grout. Tell by the normal crack that you see from the tiles shrinking on two sides and the other two sides you won't. Number the sides clockwise 1,2,3,4. As an example sides 1&2 the grout will be attached to the tile you have numbered. Sides 3&4 you will see the crack and the supposed grout is attached to the neighboring tile.

FredC

Village Idiot
I have been getting a lot of calls about cleaning Mannington Adura and DuraCeramic vinyl tiles with acrylic grout
It is installed using pressure sensitive adhesive. Look at the grout lines really close you find that it isn't grout at all but part of the tile made to look like grout. Tell by the normal crack that you see from the tiles shrinking on two sides and the other two sides you won't. Number the sides clockwise 1,2,3,4. As an example sides 1&2 the grout will be attached to the tile you have numbered. Sides 3&4 you will see the crack and the supposed grout is attached to the neighboring tile.

both can be grouted

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom