Marathon...done! Thank you all so much!!!

Lora Olson

I wanted to take minute to write a 'quick thank you' to all of you who have supported me this year! This is not the only thank you that you will receive from me, but I wanted to get something out to you today! I hear so many of you ask John about my Marathon when you call him and I can't tell you all how much it has meant to me!

But first, I need to thank my husband of 6 years (as of yesterday) for all of his support these past months of training, injuries, soreness, fundraising, some VERY early mornings and putting up with me! He is awesome and I love him.

Thank you, again, for all of your support, in so many ways. We all raised just a little over $5000 this year. I can now say I understand why the guy who did the first marathon keeled over and died. I'm sore in places I didn't think I could possibly be sore, including the obvious leg soreness!

My time was 6:48:14 and Barry Costa and I finished together. It's my personal best time! :lol: Ha! (It's my first Marathon!) :biggrin:

Again, thank you, Mikeysboard family, for your generosity, encouragement and support! This is a great industry to be in! :razz:

I think next year I'm gonna do a Century ride for TNT!
It sounds like fun!:icon_cool:

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom