marble cleaning

N

neapolitan

I have used klenzall from stonetech with not the great of results. I used the turbo at about 400 psi to rinse. Is that anything that will do a better job? thanks Kyle Albero

Mikey P

Administrator
We will have an auction on some Magic Wand Oxyblaster here next week. My personal favorite for cleaning Marble.

But...

Most polished Marble that I run into needs cleaning AND polishing in order to look good.

SamichUSA

neapolitan said:
I have used klenzall from stonetech with not the great of results. I used the turbo at about 400 psi to rinse. Is that anything that will do a better job? thanks Kyle Albero

I run into this quite often. I run a stone restoration business here in Denver.

If memory serves Klenzall recommends Klenzal 4 for polished stone and 3 for honed. But ee have used 3 - diltued 3:1 with water with great results.

But Mikey P is absolutely right it most likely needs more than just a clean and seal.

Often times these floors are not properly maintained. The cleaning person uses a wet mop which just moves dirt around then people walk on top of that. It sounds like a clean and polish job is what's needed.

Do you know the name of the marble? Do you have any pics?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
SamichUSA said:
neapolitan said:

I run into this quite often. I run a stone restoration business here in Denver.

If memory serves Klenzall recommends Klenzal 4 for polished stone and 3 for honed. But ee have used 3 - diltued 3:1 with water with great results.

But Mikey P is absolutely right it most likely needs more than just a clean and seal.

Often times these floors are not properly maintained. The cleaning person uses a wet mop which just moves dirt around then people walk on top of that. It sounds like a clean and polish job is what's needed.

Do you know the name of the marble? Do you have any pics?
Hi Josh good to see U here....I recommended Klenztone #3 privately...I don't think many of the guys here have ever heard of this product since there's no banner? LOL

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I would just boost the klenzall with floor stripper or something similiar.

I think there's a bit of confusion.

Klenzall by stonetech and Klenztone are 2 different products. Though I've used Klenztone 3 and think it's a good cleaner, I would not have it in the truck if I had a multi truck business. Too much that you have to watch out for, glass, granite, ceramic tile and stainless to name a few. I almost used it the other day on a travertine floor. It would have probably done great except at the last minute I remembered that it would jack up the granite inserts. I don't even trust myself with it and truthfully :lol:

Albert

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For cleaning use Spinergy Stone Perfect. Also increase your pressure to about 650 or 700 PSI to get effective cleaning.

As several others have stated, there is a good chance it needs more than cleaning to look good. Polishing, maybe more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom