John G.

tr1sm.gif

tr2sm.gif

tr3sm.gif

tr4sm.gif

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
A spray system would be good. I always have to have my helper spray aead of me with a backpack sprayer.

I was wondering if it would be a problem if water got into the top of the motor when filling the tank.

Would it need some sort of cover with side vents to prevent problems

John G.

The tank is filled in the laid back position with the third wheel down, for cleaning the third wheel is similar to the brute or easy glide, with it in the up position it is like running a commercial breeze.

With the pump lower than the spray heads the leekage is eliminated plus all the hoses run through the handle and inside of the machine housing.

Doc, I am cleaning with some other carpet cleaners and their brutes and orbot at the EKU Monday night, will take videos of that event and post them.

We will be cleaning at regular high speed, super speed for encapping plus we will use extreem speed for cleaning some grout and tile.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Doc, I am cleaning with some other carpet cleaners and their brutes and orbot at the EKU Monday night, will take videos of that event and post them.

We will be cleaning at regular high speed, super speed for encapping plus we will use extreem speed for cleaning some grout and tile.
Cool! looking forward to seeing it in operation John!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I would love to see a vid of that monster....looks well built.

By the way...I cleaned my house first when I bought the orbot with the sprayborg attached.

After one room I took the damn thing off and made it into a sprayer on wheels....it's too bulky for houses....might work for big commercial. They tell me it does.

I would really like the 3 speed part.

John, what are you using for a pad grabber? Does it have a scrub brush too?

woodsey

Congradulations John. Looks like a lot of thought went into it along with some good strong iron. Ill bet the handle wont flex on this one!!! Looking forward to the reports. Woodsey

John G.

Well, went and did a demo at EKU in Richmond last night, cleaned against an orbot on carpet plus did some nasty grout and tile,
got soil out the cleaner never could get out, so today he came up to Winchester and bought it, said he couldn't AFFORD not too.

John G.

He is a few words from the first buyer..

I used it last night and it ROCKS! I'll give more detail later when I have more time but I can say that it does everything it is supposed to do AND excels at it! We've all heard claims how a machine can perform the work of numerous machines when in reality it is a "Jack of all trades, Master of none." The Trinity is different.

I used the Trinity with the third wheel to clean commercial carpet FASTER and as well or BETTER than the Brute.

I used the Trinity to clean tile and grout BETTER than high pressure, dedicated propane scrubbers and a rotary.

And I used the Trinity without the wheel and it handles as easily as any CCS machine while packing a full tank and sprayer. Would not hesitate to use it in a residential setting.

I didn't use the rug beater but have no reason to think it would not excel at that as well. I don't even own a rug beater so if I purchased a Trinity there would be a fourth use for it.

At $4500 a machine needs to be able to make you money and do it without fail for a long time. I can't think of any machine I own that can do as many jobs SO WELL as the Trinity and the build quality looks to be outstanding if not overbuilt.

And that includes the third wheel! That thing is not a week point at all so forget about it. GENIUS is what it is. You'll see!

Charlie Clay

John G.

Like I have said, it isn't for EVERYONE, but if you are busy and need to make MORE money with the time you have, then it is perfect for ya.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
for $4500 I would think that would at least buy something other then plastic jets and housings.

John G.

Not really, plastic holders and T-jets are easy for cleaners to access plus they don't scratch walls.
I am concerned for cleaners and their benefits, not distibutors. This machine is made for cleaners.

John G.

NO, can't, they have sold faster than I can build em, won't have one of my own by the time Mikeyfest starts.

I guess that is a good thing....

Back
Top Bottom