Mark Saiger, Tom King, Joe Appleby, Dave Gill AND Adam Hale and..

Mikey P

Administrator
...their incredible (and equally responsible for their success) wives will be turning it up ten notches with their upcoming presentations at Mikey's Fest Florida.

Aptosfest was so good I just had to bring the show east. The returning speakers now have more time, a better venue and a years worth of polish to absolutely blow you away.

ba0a763b64654fe91825606050c72b48.gif

Now you can waste your money at that other show and listen to guys who just want to sell you shit that you've already seen and heard 50 times...

Or save your money for what Bill Yeadon called the best presentation he's seen in 40 years ..

The Saigers, Kings, Gills and Appleby have Nothing to sell. Zilch.

They are all just incredibly generous people with REAL CURRENT ACTIVE PROSPEROUS BUSINESSES who just want to help you, hep yo sefs.

Plus top shelf vendors, ocean views, the smell of suntan oil and the sea air, real professional grade truckmounts and tools to play with all in a killer destination for you and the family to enjoy before the summer season kicks in.

and that Meg lady may show up as well....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have been to St. Petersburg, St. Pete's Beach, and Clearwater Beach area a lot.

Used to take my high school bands there a lot as we would compete in the Festival of States Band competition that was pretty big years ago. Got to know the area fairly well.

Love that area!

My wife and I will be down there most of January and plan to post a bunch of pics and fun locations to consider visiting while there.

One of our favorite places :)

The Hilton where the convention is held has one of the best beaches AND BEACH BARS :)

Reactions: J Scott W

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
My wife has been watching airplane ticket prices to Florida and just booked both of us for $780 round trip. Thanks to the LA Experience we will be spending a week on a Bahamas cruise after the show. This will be a great week.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Way to be. ..
the 6 rules to living the good life

Or

How to sell Meth to high school kids and get away with it

Still not sure which to talk about

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back