Mark where are all those low hour units coming from?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I don't know who mark is but those units are Aztec/Interlink repo's and ANY dealer can sell those to anyone. I messaged mark asking who he was and if he was a distributor and if so who but got no reply. I think he is like Jeff Carter looking and hoping to turn an easy buck. Nothing wrong with that but wish he would answer my questions. If anyone wants one of those machines they are welcome to call me or Aztec and you can get the number of where the machines are as they are usually at the distributor that sold them

F

FB7777

Yes, their lease rate is unbelievably low at 2.9 % , if it's through Butlers finance company, they probably take them back and sell them again. I've seen a few repo units get resold through butler

Just wondered if the occasional unit was financed elsewhere through Aztec , Hathaway etc

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
How do they repo a TM if the van is owned? Show up with tools at my driveway?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Be awful dang risky if ya didnt!

Could you imagine trying to get a Unit OUT of a Van for repo.
I'd consider myself crazy in terms a shit I've done, an I would rather jump outta plane with you than attempt that : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
One Degree did not collateralize my van when I just got my 370ss. Just saying.
Interlink wanted me to list them as a lien holder prior to putting the unit in my van. One of the reasons I went with One Degree.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
So John,

Why do you think these(repoed) guys didn't throw the tm on a large credit card just to keep it, when the poop hit the fan?

F

FB7777

Thanks Steve, but I'm looking for something less than 2 years old or brand new

Those trucks are older than the ones I've got :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom