Marketing Genius or Fool?

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Anyone ever go down this road? I found this ad in craigslist from a local cc company:

Aggressive Telemarketers Needed

Date: 2011-03-07, 8:51PM

Casa Carpet Cleaning is looking for motivated sales staff to fill several positions at there St. Charles location. Casa Carpet cleaning pays $9.00 an hour plus an aggressive commission. Individuals must be self motivated and able to get along well with others. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 4-8 or 5-9, and Saturdays from 10-2. Some allowances can be made to fit your schedule but we require a minimum of 4 days of work per week. This job consists of telephone solicitation; we utilize both warm and cold calls. Our primary focus is on the tri-cities area.
Good performers can expect to make $400.00 - $500.00 per week
Average performers should make $275.00 - $350.00 per week
Casa pays workers cash weekly! Taxes are not deducted out of your pay; as you are considered a (1099) form employee.
Please call Allison at Casa today to set up your interview
You can reach us directly at 630.377.0288
Please call between 11AM and 7PM
We look forward to hearing from you!

Compensation: $9.00 / HR plus Commission
This is a part-time job.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ofc/2253209862.html

S

sam miller

:arrow: The web site had a video were he states 265 degree steam he talks for a full 2 minutes then starts cleaning no steam!

And I hate being telemarketed so I would never do it! My friend Andre had a machine that would call with a message and you would press 1 if you were intrested.

The funny thing is the message was some huckleberry saying "Hi friend Ya'll intrested in some fresh clean carpets? Well were the ones to do it right! press one for more info now. You'll be glad you did we guarantee it! Sincerly Doc Holiday! Thats just my game play for blood remember. !gotcha!

randy

Name
Randy
sam miller said:
:arrow: The web site had a video were he states 265 degree steam he talks for a full 2 minutes then starts cleaning no steam!

And I hate being telemarketed so I would never do it! My friend Andre had a machine that would call with a message and you would press 1 if you were intrested.

The funny thing is the message was some huckleberry saying "Hi friend Ya'll intrested in some fresh clean carpets? Well were the ones to do it right! press one for more info now. You'll be glad you did we guarantee it! Sincerly Doc Holiday! Thats just my game play for blood remember. !gotcha!

So what you be saying, lots of HOT AIR but he don't got no steam ?

260 degrees of steam, using 800 psi to clean carpet is that necessary. also when he keyed the wand no steam came out, who are they fooling.

Name
R.J. Povio
That guy is a great con artest!....he has all the right bullshit to say to people....if you knew nothing about carpet cleaning you would think he knows his shit!

NO TM gives 265 degree water(at that point it would be steam) at the tip of the wand!

carpet manufactures suggest 300-600psi for cleaning carpet....NO Manufacturer says 800 psi!

CDRX

I have an automated telemarketing system that I used about 10 years ago. It works pretty well, it's for sale if you're interested.

S

sam miller

randy said:
sam miller said:

So what you be saying, lots of HOT AIR but he don't got no steam ?

Ya that would sum it up! Iseeru

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom