Marketing questions for Nashville

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
If anyone attending Bill Yeadons Marketing program at MF in Nashville has any questions relating to marketing and branding for restoration companies please feel to post here, or send me an email and I'll do my level best to incorporate some ideals into my presentation.

Thanks,

Ivan

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Dear Bob,

Per your request, I filled out my profile. I had been a regular on this board in the past and wrongfully assumed that my profile would still be available for the viewing public. Forgive me father for I have sinned!

I wasn't sure if I was suppossed to fill out my name with a serious type like Carpet Clown, Wyatt Earp, like many others do, so I just stuck with Ivan.

Don't answer my question if you don't feel like it. Profile or not, I was simply offering to help those who may have questions.

As you were,

Ivan

p.s. Bob I was looking for questions more so, than Ideas. I sort of already have enough ideas on the subject :)

Bob Foster

Ivan, I will gladly fix up your profile for you and thank you for acknowledging the need to fill it out.

Let me work on the marketing stuff.

Right now I have to go hack out a suite.

Cameron1

I got one for ya Ivan.

We are kinda new at Marketing the Restoration side of our business, and seem to be having trouble getting Plumbers on board. The Plumbers seem eager to sign up, but the referrals are slow in coming. Do I need to give it more time or ???

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Steve,

I'll touch on the subject of marketing to plumbers Saturday morning. I will also be around all day friday and that evening to shoot the breeze with anyone who may have questions on the subject.

I'm hoping that i can get Yeadon to buy me a cold one to help take the edge off of the seven hour drive down there.

Bob, we have been in business for around 18 years. Started doing drying in 92 and fire some years later.

Ivan

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Hi Ivan,

I recommend some Ice Coffee on the go, I prefer the McDonald's large one for the on the go. I'll be doing a 10 hour drive.

Looking forward to your presentation and meeting you. I will be the tallest guy there, so you'll quickly spot me. :mrgreen:

Bill

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Well first off it is not my program. With the fire power we have in Tom King, Ivan and Mark Cermak it should be a great program.

I will probably do the briefest segment I would have said the shortest but that would have provoked a few comments.

harryhides

Name
Tony
billyeadon said:
Well first off it is not my program. With the fire power we have in Tom King, Ivan and Mark Cermak it should be a great program.

I will probably do the briefest segment I would have said the shortest but that would have provoked a few comments.

Bill, who is Tom King ?

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry about Bob there Ivan.

Ever since his wife cut off his nook nook time he has become a real pain the ass around here.

I have a question you can address in class...

What would a 28 year old, single, very successful CEO of her own internet based Bath Beads start up, woman prefer to see on her carpet cleaning advertisement, a cute baby crawling around on a fluffy carpet OR a big ass truck with a mile long bullet list on the side?

and which would a 58 year old woman with an out or work husband, a live in daughter and her dead beat, also out of work husband and two year old child who still suffers from colic and has intense allergies to dust mites and carpet cleaning agents, prefer?

and don't ask Billy for help, according to Lisa Smith, he doesn't know shit about women.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Tom is a new startup that is tearing up Indianapolis. I think his presentation will be most enlightening. With 4 different speakers everyone should find something to be helpful.

harryhides said:
billyeadon said:

Bill, who is Tom King ?

The Preacher

Mikey P said:
Sorry about Bob there Ivan.

Ever since his wife cut off his nook nook time he has become a real pain the ass around here.

I have a question you can address in class...

What would a 28 year old, single, very successful CEO of her own internet based Bath Beads start up, woman prefer to see on her carpet cleaning advertisement, a cute baby crawling around on a fluffy carpet OR a big ass truck with a mile long bullet list on the side?

and which would a 58 year old woman with an out or work husband, a live in daughter and her dead beat, also out of work husband and two year old child who still suffers from colic and has intense allergies to dust mites and carpet cleaning agents, prefer?

and don't ask Billy for help, according to Lisa Smith, he doesn't know shit about women.

woman #1 is a hard to figure out type, she's smart, but conservative with her $$$, she's independant and is probably more ego driven than most. give her some facts and save her time, she's already busy. being a 28yr old biz CEO she most likely doesn't have kids, so that cute baby won't draw her attention as she's most likely had one wine to many with one of her friends and they ventured into lezbo play last night and today she's not sure which restromm to use???

woman #2 just wants a hunky 20 something single tech to show up who she can show the mystery spot to in the basement and then show off her sagging, but still MILF like breasts to, hopping he'll want to plow her love field one time before she starts taking those minipause pills her doctor has been on her about!!!

she could care less if he uses an OP machine to spread the dog crap and kid piss around the carpet, she's in Harliquine Romance land over a Tray Allen type she can use like a 4 d-cell vibrator!!!

all this marketing knowledge is for sale at the hotel bar for the price of a beer, or rum and coke at a time!

Ivan on Dannys computer :shock:

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
I will be glad to see al of you there!!!
I will think of the questions on the flight down, see ya Thursday Night!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom