Marketing to Client base

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I went through my customer base and chose 70 Names of people who have used me more than 2 times. I printed up a letter thanking them for there continued use of my company. I then put a business card and a list of Spring and summer specials.I put them in an envelope and I will mail them next week. My question is. Do you think I will get a better return on this than when I mail out post cards?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
probably.............

we did a test ( by request of a marketing agent) we use to just do a simple reminder in a post card style..we were ask to make a reminder and put it in a envelope hand address it and mail them....our response more then doubled......we have been doing this ever since.....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My wife hand writes 100 envelopes a week and I send out a standard form letter to non clients and I get a great return

Scott

Huh, that's weird. Yesterday you said that you did 100% of your marketing efforts online.

Ah well.

Scott

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
we did a test ( by request of a marketing agent) we use to just do a simple reminder in a post card style..we were ask to make a reminder and put it in a envelope hand address it and mail them....our response more then doubled......we have been doing this ever since.....

Interesting, I've always done postcards but may try this next time.

by putting them in envelopes you put first class stamps vs postcard right Jim?. The difference would not be much, specially if the return is better, just wondering.

Handwritting or labels on the addresses ?

Have you tried it for new customers?

albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom