Marketing to plumbers

Greg Loe

Talking to a few plumbers in my local area, they seem to refer only 2 local companies for restoration service. And the restoration company only refers these two plumbing companies. Their suggestion for people looking to get business from a plumber, is to market to all the small plumbing companies.

Just thought I'd pass it on

Good Luck

Mike Hogan

Greg,

We market to all the plumbers in our coverage area. Slow to start,as they need to develop a trust with
you. You only need a handful of loyal plumbers to give you a nice profitable boost.

I purchased a Plumbers Marketing Program from Ivan Turner last year.Very good down to earth info
that works.

John Watson

Our son Jay, who was a Master Cleaner and worked for us for over 13 years is now a Journeyman Plumber. He said the Company he works for uses one franchise co.and is paid $50.00 per lead weather they get the job or not. The company uses the money for a large expensive company picnic every year.

Talking to his boss, who is offered 5-10% of jobs if they get them from other restoration Companys, said getting a $1000 plus check every mo for 5 plus referals a week is a no brainer (very seldom less than 5 per wk usally more with their 15 truck plumbing co) Just for calling an 800 number and giving the name, address and phone number of their cleint who just had a water damage of any type.

Do the numbers this approch has merrit. I have an agreement with a restoration company but they have to get the job before I recieve my referal fee. Sure would be a lot easier just to make the phone call and cash the check...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom