marketing

sarrik

Based on what many of you have said in the past, it sounds like you don't care much for ServiceMagic. It's been good for me. Where do you get the most bang for your buck with regards to your marketing activities?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Service Magic works for some better than others.

Biggest bang for the buck is probably repeats and referrals but marketing my website to the search engines is my main focus as far as new customers.

sarrik

Is SEO necessary? I thought I had it figured out. My biz was in the top 3 in google and yahoo, but now it's slipped to page 2. Not sure what happened, but I guess it's all about the traffic to my site?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
Brian will be back in a minute to tell you to put your phone number at the top of your site...................

and he would be right........wouldn't expect that site to get much action even at #1........combine that with possible low search volume in your area

!gotcha!

sarrik

FCC said:
Brian will be back in a minute to tell you to put your phone number at the top of your site...................

and he would be right........wouldn't expect that site to get much action even at #1........combine that with possible low search volume in your area

Not sure what the small font is supposed to mean, but thanks for the pointer shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, and you should have your email link right under you phone number with a call to action over the phone number. Call Now! Or something like that .

What do you think "Residential Cleaning Services" Means to a home owner?

Nothing.

Yes, it means something to you and I but they want to see "Carpet Cleaning" or "House Cleaning".

The name Doesn't explain what you do...."Solutions" makes them think of business marketing or something else other than cleaning.

The pic of the kid is good but don't think them for visiting.

Too much blue going on but it's not bad.
When you do put the phone and email, you should make it red so it will stand out.

Is that a free site from vistaprint?

You need to have "Carpet Cleaning" in your keywords not just "Carpet" and "Cleaning"
And your description can use some work.

I'm not going to check your ranking on Google or anything but it f you want more on how to bring your site up in the ratings, just let me know

You can start with more content on your home page.

sarrik

We offer several different types of cleaning services, including carpet and upholstery. That's my gig, and the wife runs the housekeeping side. Do y'all think I should separate the businesses completely? Separate dba, website, phone number, etc?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No, don't separate it as a whole. You can have more than one website but if you do more of the carpet cleaning then make that the focus of your site.
If you do well in both, then I might make two different websites as long as it's profitable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom