Massage place

Npetersen

Name
Nick Petersen
Im cleaning a massage place thos weekend and I'm a little nervous about being able to get the massage oil out.
The last time I did a place like this really had a hard time with that real oily stuff.
Anyone have any suggestions for this crud?

Name
BradFenstermaker
I have always just put down my high ph commercial prespray. If its really caked on, spray scrub extract with as hot of water as you got. Always precondition customer that not 100% of oil will be removed.

A touch of Citrus Solvent may help also, but don't like added more to rinse out if I dont have too.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Extract like normal & give it an extra dry pass... Squirt a little Snake Oil on it and bonnet it off.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Flex w/ citrus and nuke it! Never had a prolem with any previous Pre sprays either

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Flex w/ citrus and nuke it! Never had a prolem with any previous Pre sprays either

agree..pretty sure that stuff will take it right out......I have done a few of these before........not sure if they were rubbing in oils or marinating them in it........the stuff was everywhere......heat will be your best friend.....

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Any good enzyme pre spray, some dwell and agitation should do well.
Do not spray too heavily and reduce pressure while cleaning, as it can push oil into carpet's pad. Areas with some saturation may require another run after drying. I do those heavily oiled areas first which gives me some time to check and re-clean if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Npetersen

Name
Nick Petersen
Thanks everyone.. My only concern with scrubbing is that they have the carpet squares which they have been replacing once it gets to bad. I wouldn't want them to come loose as I scrub with a 175.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If they have carpet tiles, you'll need to make sure that there are no issues with the glue. Some here ran into some issues with the carpeted tile edges popping out.
Test!
If it is a glue down tiles, no need to worry about transfer to pad, need to worry about proper flushing. Going over with a bonnet as a quick last step will give it a better finished look and reduce chance of wicking.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
If it was a massage parlor round here, I'd be more concerned with the "happy endings" product. Grease Eraser, S&G, Hot Sauce modifier, lot's of flow and heat. RX20 might work well on the tiles.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Getting ready to do a Project like this myself.

Home based business. Great potential client as they are also school teachers : )

My fear is the oil extraction from a Residential Nylon.

I think I may just Nuke it w S&G boosted w Gain : ), maybe Spot Claw for show and play wit my toys a lil.
3x's more dry strokin in the area

Then I'll butyl the jeebus out o it toss a fan while

Damn fotta roll evacuated a school close by
im back, Bomb Threat High school in our district. Fookin crazy!

(Cont)
Toss a fan while moving to the next room

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Damn fotta roll evacuated a school close by
im back, Bomb Threat High school in our district. Fookin crazy!

I feel for you Chris, if only I understood what you're saying.

I ran the above by Google translate. They didn't recognize your dialect.

Could you have the wife or a trusted family member translate for us :winky:

Reactions: Chris A

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I feel for you Chris, if only I understood what you're saying.

I ran the above by Google translate. They didn't recognize your dialect.

Could you have the wife or a trusted family member translate for us :winky:

Some jibblet (child of disruptive nature) wrote on the bathroom wall.
It was construed as a Threat to the School so they evacuated it. My guess is it had something to do with a Bomb!

Sharpie Markers are a Huge hit here, they sponsor races n stuff : )

Name
Nate W.
I'd be more concerned with getting paid in cash instead of trade or barter....... :shifty:

Good prespray, good flush and get it dry dry dry....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'd be more concerned with getting paid in cash instead of trade or barter....... :shifty:

Good prespray, good flush and get it dry dry dry....

If I ever get a rubbin, it won't be from a dude buddy : )

should I claw it n throw a mini omni down?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hot Dawg !

Hesitant to try an achieve any pics of the place as the guy watched alot.

Neat place but this was white carpet and the oil had yellow in it.

Sloshed it w a product I guess I cant discuss anymore to no avail. Carpet was clean as a whistle bit the spots!

WD40 Bombed it and let out a Woo Wee right there.
Naturally this tends to bring the clients in with ya and it did. So he watched the process.

Flush n dry well : )

Big Big Winner!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
What'll ya bet next time you get the call to clean you find the carpet covered with WD40 spots where he tried to do it himself?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What'll ya bet next time you get the call to clean you find the carpet covered with WD40 spots where he tried to do it himself?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

If he Washn n Rinses it like I tol him and Instructed on da ticket with his lil Bissel - No problemo!

Trust me! he may do it once but he will be calling for service again : )

Hacked a Wool Runner wit Magic Potion there too!

Made the biggest deposit ever today! Good Good Month : ) Very Thankful. That's alot of what MikeysBoard does for ya: )

Reactions: dgardner

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I did one of these in January. I clobbered it with high PH pre-spray that I'd spiked with generous amounts of citrus and oxygen. I worked it in with an encap brush and then dwelled for 15 minutes. Rinsed with an alkaline emulsifier and then encapped that carpet to ensure no wickback and no oily appearance.

Took bloody ages......

Home based business so....... yeah...... kind of a few questions there I'm too scared to ask. Customer didn't like the idea of photos being taken, first objection I'd had actually. Mayhaps this is to do with the "home" er - ah "business" they were running.

In fact the "nature" of the massage business is the reason i put the oxygen in the mix. You just can't be too careful......

I had a chuckle at the end..... I was writing up the statement and the chick just says "would you perhaps like to do a contra". Never had a proposition like that put to me. I just mentioned that might work for some cleaners, but I have a family and taking care of the "remittance" in the usual way was the only option......

She had this HUGE smirk the entire time......

Grant

Able 1

Name
Keith
I loved Contra! Next time blow her mind and use the code: up, up, down,down, left, right, left, right ba start! She might give you a tip!

Reactions: GeeeAus

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I loved Contra! Next time blow her mind and use the code: up, up, down,down, left, right, left, right ba start! She might give you a tip!

Pretty sure she was wanting to rip his pants off buddy!

Not play with da Nintendo : )

Reactions: GeeeAus

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
WD-40????? This must me an trick I haven't learned yet. Please enlighten me.

WD40 contains a lot of distilled petroleums which are light, volatile solvents that dissolve oils and grease like using gasoline to wash engine parts does. It offers less working time that citrus but while it is wet and in contact with the oily soils it dissolves them quickly and completely in most cases. Very effective at oil spot removal. It does contain fish oils however so thorough extraction to remove the residue is vital after use.

Grant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom