masterforce portable or mytee?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
How much does this thing cost? I can't find prices any where. reviews?

probably will go with mytee. I have called a few places. and the prices are all over the place for the same machines.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Re: masterforce portable

http://www.***************/store/po...ne-master-force-carpet-machine-c-1_9_655.html

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney

Joey,

It does have 2 three stage motors in the right configuration... refer to Masterblends Site:

http://www.masterblend.net/index.php?op ... &Itemid=80

The reason for the lack of heat on some of the models is for the increase in pressure option and for the better motor configuration with out going to three cords on a machine.

The m5 mytee is designed the same way to optimize lift and air flow but you loose out on heat. Or you down grade the air flow and add a heater.. or get an inline heater. Just a different way of building a portable for performance in better recovery.

Options to consider also are automatic fill and auto dump, things that can make your cleaning go a littler faster if you are forced to use a porty. But if you are using it for smaller places that you don't need the auto fill/dump, then look for the best heat and recovery! Good luck!

John Olson

Name
John Olson

joeynbgky said:
Now this is a great deal i think heat and 2 3 stage and all those extras

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARPET-CLEANING-MYT ... 4cefba3076

pssst...You do know there are alot of Mytee distributors on this site right? :D I know there are alot of Masterblend distributors as well.

With that I sell more Mytee's than any of them. The M-12 or the 1003 is the usual choice. I do sell a few of the New Ninja warriors. 500 psi with heat and 2 15 amp circuits instead of 2 20 amp. You are looking at the portable as a back up right? Do you think you'll need it to clean tile? If not the 1003 is a good strong durable machine that doesn't weigh a ton. Same with the warrior. Yes auto fill/auto dump is a nice feature if it is your stand aloen machine but for the dozen or so jobs it might see a year is the bucket brigade going to be a bad thing compared to all the extra time setting up the hoses? I dunno you'll have to decide that. Call me and i'll be happy to talk through some different scenarios that might help you make a decision.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yes, john a I'll be using it for a backup and also for a hgh rise apartment building. I will order from MB dont worry when im ready

Name
John LaBarbera

Hi John,

What might be helpful for guys looking for value in a portable would be a comparison chart with spec's, such as number of vacs, water lift and cfm, pump type and psi, cord length and number of cords, total amp draw per cord, tank capacities, weight and MSRP, etc. This may be better coming from a dist. than a manufacturer.

The older Ninja was the best in it's day. Bill Shairo (he died in the late 90's) designed it and was owner of Century before his widow sold it to Windsor. He was very innovative back than. When they made the new Ninja they deviated from Bill's design too radically . The Mytee Breeze body is more like the old Ninja but with many improvements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom