Matrix Miracle on grout

hogjowl

Idiot™
Been playing with it for a week now. Only so-so results on urine stains, but I used it today on some bank bathroom tile and MAN, it rocks on tile and grout! Stuff works better than Judson's Juice even!

My question is how did you mix and apply it? I can only see you using a mop bucket because if you mixed it in a hydroforce or pump sprayer the pressure from the oxygen release would be too high. I tried adding Prochem's Odor and Stain Remover which is the same thing (sodium percarbonate) in my hydroforce and if foamed all over the place.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I use sodium percarbonate in my hydroforce with just luke warm water. The truckmount adds the heat and it works great.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I mix bridgepoint breakaway and sodium percarbonate in 2 to 1 ratio and mix with warm water. I meter at 8 to 1 on my dial . I shake the jug and most will mix. If the waters to hot it foams over. I let the heat from the truck juice it up as I spray. Seems to work fine. I have very little solid left at the end of the jug.

Gene

hogjowl

Idiot™
I mixed it up with the water from my V's fresh tank. 190 degree water! It foams and fizzes for like 10 minutes! I applied it with a water sprinkling can (whatever you call them) that you use to water flowers. It whitened up the grout like nothing else I have used, so far, and without ANY scrubbing. I just let it sit for around 10 or 15 minutes and then blasted it with the V.

Tile Nerd

admiralclean said:
Been playing with it for a week now. Only so-so results on urine stains, but I used it today on some bank bathroom tile and MAN, it rocks on tile and grout! Stuff works better than Judson's Juice even!

Did you do a side by side?

hogjowl

Idiot™
The two bathrooms were side by side. Both equally soiled. Did the mens room with Matrix and the womens with Judson's. Both cleaned wonderfully, but the white grout looked whiter in the Matrix bathroom.

However, going back yesterday to hand in the key, I looked in on both bathrooms and both looked the same after drying and the Matrix bathroom had some dried white powder in a couple of small spots where I didn't get it all rinsed off real well. I was using a spinner tool at 1000 psi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom