Matt

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You weren't wrong but you may have been mistaken. I put my mini mytee away for the winter with temps to minus 25 for weeks. I used rv antifreeze. My 200 psi pump started spewing the antifreeze out. Maybe I got lucky....

My retirement package just for home use. And my brother in law. Sebo crb, 200 psi, 6.6 vacuum, heater. Choice of single jet hydra hoe or 14 inch 4 jet. All for under $500. I think Mikey should give me a "demonstration glide".....

20230511_154407.jpg

Name
Jeff T
You weren't wrong but you may have been mistaken. I put my mini mytee away for the winter with temps to minus 25 for weeks. I used rv antifreeze. My 200 psi pump started spewing the antifreeze out. Maybe I got lucky....

My retirement package just for home use. And my brother in law. Sebo crb, 200 psi, 6.6 vacuum, heater. Choice of single jet hydra hoe or 14 inch 4 jet. All for under $500. I think Mikey should give me a "demonstration glide".....

View attachment 122403
Uncle Willy, if you needed heated storage for the winter, just ask.

All it will cost ya is a beer and a burger.

We can crate it up, wrap it, and you can have a ‘Willy’s corner’ in my shop….😁

Heck, I work in SA quite often, and I’ll even pick it up for you.

Just a beer and a burger bud…..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The machine was in a jiffy lube my buddy owned. $300 with a shitty hand tool.
I sold all kinds of equipment when I retired. I just needed a home set.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And I suffer from Ron Marriott syndrome. I can never resist a bargain. Give me a heads up when you hit this thriving metropolis. I'll buy you a burger and 3 beers. The food is good at the Setter.
I fixed that Kleenrite tool for you. Send me your address and I'll see if I can get it to you.

Mikey P

Administrator

View attachment 122403
Ill hook you up, call me next week

Name
Jeff T
And I suffer from Ron Marriott syndrome. I can never resist a bargain. Give me a heads up when you hit this thriving metropolis. I'll buy you a burger and 3 beers. The food is good at the Setter.
I was there 2 weeks ago to do 6k worth of aggregate.

Wish I had an extra hand on that job….

Not complicated, just tedious.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom