Mattress Cleaning

I cleaned a mattress for a customer today, they bought it last week and had a problem with it. The mattress company came out and said that there was a stain on it(which I could barely see) and that after they had it professionally cleaned they would come swap it out for them. I used Pro's Choice Natural Fiber cleaner and a drimaster upholstery tool and it was a piece of cake(it was pretty much brand new anyways). I talk to Craig Jasper cause I know he is all about cleaning mattresses and he said that the going rate for a queen mattress was $75 and that a king would be $80 includes both sides of mattress and sides. It was very quick and pretty easy to do. I think this is going to be something that I really start to push. I really think that high end customers are going to be easy to talk into mattress cleaning. Why wouldn't they want to clean there bed that they sleep on clean and have disinfectint applied?
I think this is going to be a great add on...I'm going to start pushing it and I'll let you guys know how it goes. The more money per house the better. This could be an every 6 month or every year add on.

pet beds didn't think about that too much...great idea thanks...drapes I haven't pushed that too much either...I'm always looking to raise the tickets...thanks for the insight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom